• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

Pages: 123

Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy or with his friends. 4. Run your fingers through his hair just above his ear to help him fall asleep. 5. Be interested in what he does (no matter what it is!! :P) 6. Always laugh at his jokes though they are not funny!! ;) 7. Always say "I Love You" - these 3 words means a lot. 8. If he gets angry, keep out his way until he calms down! 9. Always share your joy with him! 10. Don't call him too much!! 11. Show appreciation if he does something for you. 12. Share your secrets with him. 13. Be proud of him and praise him too. 14. Cook for him!! 15. Cuddle him and give lots of hugs. 16. Always let him know you care. 17. Kiss him passionately. 18. Kiss him when his offguard (it'll surprise him..)[/b] 19.[b]Compliment him.[/b] Contrary to what men say, they do care how they look, and sometimes they need a little confidence booster. 20.[b]Grant him one wish.[/b] 21.[b]Support his team.[/b] Instead of complaining about his ridiculous absorption in the next football game, join him with a beer in a cute (tight doesn't hurt) shirt that bears the slogan of his favorite football team. Even if you are secretly more interested in the players' physique than the game, he will be impressed. 22.[b]Mark your territory.[/b] Next time an attractive woman is eyeing your man, don't cling onto him like an extra appendage. Wait until an attractive man is giving YOU the eye and then mark your territory. Let your man feel like the alpha malesometimes 23.[b]Listen to him.[/b] Instead of attacking your guy with work gossip immediately upon seeing him, ask him how his day went. You might get more out of him than grunts. 24.[b]Beat him.[/b] Play your guy at a game he likes (such as bowling, poker, or darts) and get into it. He will think it's cute and if you beat him he will get over it. Besides, he will probably tell his friends that he let you win. 25.[b]Be natural.[/b] Leave the make up off 26.[b]Sing to him.[/b] He says he hates those mushy love songs that you play in the car, but that is only because he really hates the attractive man singing them. Guys can't resist a lady's voice- sing him a song, it will make him shiver. 27.[b]Be yourself.[/b] Your man is with you because he loves you, and who you are makes him smile. 28.[b]Suprise him with your notes[/b] From time to time give him love notes or any simple note saying yu love him and all..it'll surprise him..thinking you've remember him :D (courtesy of sis sugarstyx) [spoiler]in response to kuya kcired14's post :lol: tell me if you wanna add something :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by MiiMiiNEKoO (2008-08-02 04:19:15)

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

ohh nice 1 sis! :rose:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

^ tnx :D and for the repu sis :kiss:
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

b4 i do these stuff, i have 1 teensy weensy question.... how do i get a boyfriend? ehehehhee:D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ be simple and be natural.. guys will love you for eho you are if he really loves you.. wait for the right time,dearie :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one sis! :thumbsup:
xxnekohimexx
» n00b
1969-12-31

oww!! how sweet!!love itt!!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks a :thumbsup: for me ..... nice one sis .........
shirayui
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one sis..=) [b]love it[/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awwww!!! how sweet!! i want someone to cuddle with.. :paranoid: i'm in a long distance relationship, and i don't think it's working out. :retard:
xtine coh
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice nice :) it helps me a lot :thumbsup: how to give u a repu?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice topic! thanks for sharing sis! :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wiw nice sis :) =)
ghandarling
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) i love this one!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i did some of those already. =) nice post. although i don't have any bf as of now, i'll keep those in mind . :eh:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xtine coh]ice nice :) it helps me a lot :thumbsup: how to give u a repu?[/quote] just click the color green with the + sign below my avatar.. :D @tpic..tnx for all the comments :lol: :kiss:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/575/575280tvjrzkx7ho.gif[/img][color=red]Thanks for the advice(I think..haha)[/color][/align]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]how cute :D, thanks for posting this sis jamie [b]He loves it when I slip a little [u]doodle-love note[/u] in his wallet, to surprise him :)[/b][/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice! i would try to do that! if i will have boyfriend. lol
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice,nice! thanks for sharing...:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy