• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

Pages: 123

Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

[quote=sugarstyx_x]how cute :D, thanks for posting this sis jamie He loves it when I slip a little doodle-love note in his wallet, to surprise him[/quote] ohhh..haha..that will be added! my sis sugarstyx_x :lol: thats really sweet :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

oh wow.. tnx!.. :lol: i learned a lot
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]ohhh..haha..that will be added! my sis sugarstyx_x :lol: thats really sweet :D[/quote] aww :lol: thank you sis! yeah it makes him "aww":wow:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx nice one! i think that wud help me on me bf
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnKs fOr sharIng... i've leaRned a Lot...LOL=)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

be sweet and loving... at ung ugaling want niya
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice post sis! :D :thumbsup: It's for us boys..hehe..very nice post! :D *waahh..I miss the times that I have a gf before...:P
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ I was inspired by your post..since many of the girls were asking for a boys list :lol: *were the same,i miss having a bf but NOT my bf =D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/shutup.gif[/img][/url] i dont want to comment! but i want to post! half true! i think! girl talk! aw! i hate it everytime my gF's friend grab her from me if their talking so privately! as if i can feel dat they're talking about Us! Boiz! Toinkz [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/babi_ngakak.gif[/img][/url] Just Kiddn Girls! Take You Time! :lol: [color=gray][sub][i]Last edited by Some Girl! (No Specific Time! when Karuro Left Ftalk!)[/i][/sub][/color]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]*were the same,i miss having a bf but NOT my bf =D[/quote] haha...yah were the same..:D cute cute..:lol:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^haha.. no offense..guys can be so jealous at times right? even if you do all this,they wont apreciate it..for some though :disgust: im not referring generally.ok :D @karuro-give the guy a punch! =D lols just kidding :eh:
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]11. Show appreciation if he does something for you. 13. Be proud of him and praise him too.[/b] these are the ways that could really make me happy... :wow: i just love my girl everytime she does those ways... :rolleyes:

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-08-08 18:55:49)

DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its all by like... doing wat they want.. but with limits d abusuhan!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=DM--hEaVeNsEnt]ts all by like... doing wat they want.. but with limits d abusuhan![/quote] I agree =D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

There are hundreds of ways to make your BF smile. Let everyone know that you love him Give him your trust The little things you do at the unexpected times will surely make your BF smile =) [just don't over-do it]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^~ thx f0r the advice siz..:D nice..^^~ by the way.. what's the meaning Of.. Don't call him tO much..?? still dun Understand..:D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

there is no for boys ?? :(
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Be affectionate, but not clingy.
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha.. nice one sis..!
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cuddle.... kiss.... lambing... dami ehh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some easy ways to make your BF smile: [b] 1. Try cuddling on the sofa and watch a romantic movie together (sweet eh!) 2. Give him a good massage, if you are good at it. 3. Give him space if he's busy

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy