• ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: 123455

Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]The little prince by i forgot who.[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Boy Start The War :D:D :lol::lol::lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tell me your dreams by sidney sheldon :thumbsup: memories of midnight sidney sheldon nothing lasts forever - sidney sheldons :thumbsup: Gossip Girl Series by Cecily Von Ziegesar Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-03 11:15:37)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I began reading Twilight, and I love it already :D its by Stephenie Meyer !
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bible 51/50 :D :D :D
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coffe and fungku olivia joles and the overactive imagination lots of diane mott davidsons books..(series of it)
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]The purpose driven life - 50/50. it will change your perception on how you will live your life.[/quote] [color=#cc33ff]I agree. This is life changing. [/color]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Cry To Heaven by Anne Rice. I'm an Anne Rice fan. =) 45/50 Why? [spoiler]Because of the homosexual theme.[/spoiler]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

harry potter 1-6 (i have'nt read the last book yet..) 50/50.. :thumbsup:=)

Last edited by lizzie9201 (2008-10-13 01:39:53)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for now... the diary of anne frank
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tell me your dreams by sidney sheldon :thumbsup: memories of midnight sidney sheldon nothing lasts forever - sidney sheldons :thumbsup: Gossip Girl Series by Cecily Von Ziegesar Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling Twillight series =) :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Angels & Demons[/b] - Dan Brown. [b]Night[/b] - Elie Wiesel [b]The Crucible[/b] - Arthur Miller
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

50/50 *twilight *new moon *eclipse *breaking dawn
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

laskar pelangi :D ceritaku di desa kakekku :D and all Harry potter series :D
miya_0018
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Gossip Girl 50/50[/b] its a novel and a tV series too.. i really like it! they said its like: [i]sex and the city for the younger set[/i]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue] For me, mostly filipino literatures. Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas - Bob Ong ABNKKBSNPLAK - Bob Ong Bakit baligtad magbasa ang mga Pilipino - Bob Ong Mac Arthur - Bob Ong Ragnarok Job Soucebook - Author Unknown Kazaam - Author unknown and Pugad Baboy - Pol Medina all ranked 1/1 =) [/color][/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=renjie1992]For me, mostly filipino literatures. Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas - Bob Ong ABNKKBSNPLAK - Bob Ong Bakit baligtad magbasa ang mga Pilipino - Bob Ong Mac Arthur - Bob Ong Ragnarok Job Soucebook - Author Unknown Kazaam - Author unknown and Pugad Baboy - Pol Medina[/quote] the same some additions are stephen king books,richard matheson,anne mather and yvonne whittal i'm crazy over suspense and romance books rate: :thumbsup:/:thumbsup: weeh
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D deathnote.. =):thumbsup: =D:evil:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]Book of the martyrs by dc talk[/b][/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

right now i'm currently reading the diary of anne frank... i love inspirational books
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy