• ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: 1..12345

Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my sister's keeper by jodi picoult. :yes2:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Harry Potter (1-7)[/b] I really love it. I wanna read it over and over again.. :thumbsup:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ink Exchange. <= too cool.
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

"Speak" =) that book won a lot of awards :D and i really love the story
souricecream
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sweet Sixteen by Kate Brian. I'd rate it a 47/ 50. Of course I'd give that book a high rating since it's my favorite among others. :>
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]My Story - David Pelzer[/b] [i]non-fiction[/i] It consists of his three books: A Child Called 'It', The Lost Boy and A Man Named Dave. :3 [sub][Rate: 46/50][/sub] [b]The ABC Murders - Agatha Christie[/b] [i] fiction[/i] This is my Agatha's first book. Man, this is awesome. She's just genius. Btw, I've got to read more Poirot series before I finally read Curtain. [sub][Rate: 46/50][/sub] BONUS WISH =D [spoiler]I also want to read [b]And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie[/b]. My friend said it was totally terrific yet scary because it's a chain murder.[/spoiler]

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2010-04-22 09:21:15)

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I got Bob Ong's ABNKKBSNPLAko; 50/50 MacArthur; 49/50
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Everyone has A fave Book What is the Title Pls Put the title and Rate it Like This: Name of Book: Rate: /50 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy