• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Pages: 12344

Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emotional was born there was a boy who was born too, his parents named him VINCENT. (Emotional’s mom and Vincent’s mom are sisters) As time passed by …. When Emotional and Vincent were around 11 years old Emotional’s mom and Vincent’s mom decided to live together as neighbors … Of course Emotional and Vincent were so happy :)… One day …… Emotional: Hi Vincent, Good to see u today =|… I’m so glad mommy decided to live together with your mommy as neighbors …. Where do u wanna go today??? Vincent: Hi Emotional, Good to see u today too … I’m glad too … :idea: .....So why don’t we go to the park ?? We can play in the seesaw together … or … mmm…. Sit on the bench and talk together …. Emotional: Ya … That’s great we can go to the park !!! Come on , let’s go …. =) Vincent: Ok …. Come on lets race to the park … After playing they sat on a bench and talked :eh: Vincent: Wow :o… This day is so magical with u … Emotional: You too …. Come one lets go to the swing …. Exactly when they stood up … Emotional went left and Vincent went right … They bumped in each other and accidentally kissed :wow:… Vincent and Emotional was so surprised ….. they stood there for about 15 seconds …. Then Emotional pushed Vincent and they both stared :O at each other …. Then they started talking ….. :wow: Emotional: What just happen ? (Very happy in her mind) :wow: (Blushing) :rolleyes: Did we just kissed ? Vincent: :rolleyes: (Very happy in his mind too !!) :wow: I think so …. Emotional: This sure is the best day of my life ….. Vincent: Me too !!! Wait here , I’ll be right back … Vincent ran home got his money and ran back to Emotional :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: Vincent: Here I want u to have this as a gift for friendship …. :gift: Emotional: How kind of u to give me a gift :)… C’mon let me treat u in EMO MART ….:) Vincent: How kind of u … but I have something to tell u … I LIKE YOU …. :wow: Emotional: (speechless) :O Vincent got a rose from behind him=| Vincent: Here you go a rose for you …. :rose: Emotional: I LIKE YOU TOO …. But we are still too young for this …. We can start with BESTIES …. Vincent: I understand … C’mon let’s get our bikes and go to EMO MART Emotional: Ya … :D lets buy some crackers in EMO MART and go back here … We sure don’t wanna miss the firecracker competition tonight :thumbsup: ….. Vincent: Ok c’mon lets go …. So they went home , got their bikes and passed by EMO MART .. They bought crackers went back to the park … Vincent placed the mat on the ground and Emotional placed the cracker on the mat … They both were waiting for the firecrackers …. =| Vincent and Emotional: Hey there’s mommy!!!! :) (Vincent’s mommy is Mrs. Liza and Emotional’s mommy is Mrs. Rose) Mrs. Liza: Hello kids!! We know u would be here to see the fireworks competition …. Mrs. Rose: Children look, the fireworks competition has began!!!! :o :o :o :o Both Vincent and Emotional with their moms stayed till the competition ended … After the competition all four of them went home ….. Vincent: Thank u for this wonderful day Emotional …. Emotional: Thank u too!!! I enjoyed being with you …. See you tom. …. Good night Vincent went in his house and Emotional went in her house too …. ******************************************************************************** will they continue as besties or will they end there friendship :question: watch out for chapter 2 :D

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-07-27 02:39:24)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Nice work!!!! Good job!!! :D Keep it up Besties!!! :)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

thanks bestie !!!!! people out there pls. post a comment ... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-07-31 05:40:54)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi Lara! You're Rachel's classmate, right? :D Welcome to Ftalk! Nice story by the way. Read the rules OK? Avoid posting StIcKy CaPs, OK? Keep Safe!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Chapter 2 : 1st day of school :arrow: Today is the first day of school ... Emotional and Vincent are so exited for school :eh:..... Emotional went to school ahead of Vincent cuz she wants to meet friends :thumbsup:…. Ms. Avic: Good morning Emotional !!! I heard ur a new student here …. So how do u like the school so far ?? Emotional: Hi Mrs. Avic … Yes ur right I’m a new student …. I like it so far =)….. Mrs. Avis: Good to hear that :D !!!! Anyways I want you to meet Rachel …. Rachel: Hello !!! I am Rachel … 11 years of age … :lol: Emotional: Glad to meet you … I am Emotional … 11 years of age too … :lol: Rachel: Are you a new student? Emotional: Yes I am :| …. Rachel: you might as well want to meet Carla, Chelsea and Sasha :thumbsup: Emotional: I am glad that you are my friend …. You might as well want to meet Vincent … My Bestie … ;) (Just in time Vincent ran to Emotional to greet her :wow: …) Vincent: Hi, Emotional:exclaim: !!!! Emotional: Hi, Vincent!!! I want u to meet Rachel :/ a new friend of mine … Rachel: Hello Vincent glad to meet u!! :o Vincent: Glad to meet you too!!!! :) (The school bell rang so they both followed Rachel as she leads the way to the classroom) Mrs. Calansingin: Good Morning students !!! Today is the first day of school !!! :) Students: Good Morning Ms. Calansingin !!! :P Mrs. Calansingin: Today you will be given envelopes with your diaries and notebooks in it …. Ms. Calansingin distributes the envelopes to everyone mean while … :clock: Vincent: I wonder how our diaries and notebooks look like :question: …. Emotional: Me too!!! Here comes Ms. Calansingin !!! Ms. Calansingin: Hello Vincent and Emotional here are your envelopes … :) Vincent: Thank you!!:) Emotional: Thank you too!!!:) After about 5 min. the bell rang …:clock::clock::clock: Every one shouted “ its recess” ... :cake: Rachel: Hey Guys … I want you to meet Chelsea, Carla , and Sasha… :D Carla: Hello!!! Glad to meet you!! I’m Carla … 11 years of age …=| Chelsea: And I’m Chelsea … Also 11 years of age …. :) Sasha: Hey don’t forget me!!! I’m Sasha …. 10 years of age ….:P Emotional: I’m glad to meet you guys !!!!:thumbsup: Vincent: I’m Glad to meet you too !!!:thumbsup: Sasha: C’mon lets go … We might not have chairs to sit on … :disgust::doubt: Rachel: Ya … Ur right Sasha c’mon lets go guys ….:penguin::penguin: In the cafeteria all of them ate … :eh:They played games and had so much fun ….:eh: :penguin:After Playin …. :penguin: Carla: Hey, Vincent … Is Emotional your best friend ?? :question: Sasha: Ya !!! Is Emotional ur Bestie ??? Vincent: Why are u asking ??:rolleyes::rolleyes: Carla And Sasha: We just wanna know …. ;);]:redface: Rachel added: Cuz were curios …:/:/ Vincent was looking at Emotional ….:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: ***************************************************************************************** hey guys watch out what vincents gonna answer chapter 3 coming soon :o:o:o:o:o is vincent gonna tell the truth or tell a lie :question::question::question: :question::question::question: find out soon !!!!

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-07-31 05:43:18)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Love your story!!! Thanks for talking about me!!! I love your story i think its better than mine!!! ehehheeh :lol: Love yah Bestie!!! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noooooooo ..... that is so not true ........ yours is wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than mine /...... :D=D:D=D:D=D:D:D=D:D=D:D=D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Hahahahahaha !!! Both of ours is nice!!! We Rock!! :D Love yah!!! :P[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love ur story!>... update more sizsie!... :D :P :rose:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Chapter 3 : One question One Answer :arrow: Chelsea: C’mon ……=| Carla: Is she your best friend???? :question: The bell rang …. Time for classes …. Sasha: C’mon it’s Filipino …. We better go up that be marked late …. Carla: Ya Sasha is right …. :) Just answer the question later Vincent …. :lol: Vincent: C’mon Emotional …. It’s class time …. We better go … Emotional: Ok …. During Filipino class …. :/ Bb. Magpatoc: Magandang umaga!!!! :exclaim: Students: Magandang umaga Bb. Magpatoc!!! ;] Vincent: Emotional, What am I gonna say to Carla, Sasha, Chelsea, and Rachel??? :question: Emotional: Just tell them what you like to tell them … Bb. Magpatoc: Vincent and Emotional mag Filipino po …….. Vincent: Opo ….:( Emotional: Opo …..:( Bb. Magpatoc is discussing the first lesson …:lol: After discussing the bell rang …. Henzor: Its Lunch time!!!!! :D:D:D Vincent: Who is he??? :question: Rachel: He is Henzor the thinnest boy …..:lol::eh::lol: Emotional: Really???:question:=|:question:=| Rachel: Yup … It’s true …:lol::lol: Chelsea: Hey!!!! Vincent don’t change the topic …. It’s about the question!!!! Carla: Ya …. What’s ur answer???:P:P Sasha: Emotional, is Vincent ur best friend??? :question: Rachel: c’mon guys it’s just yes or no …. Henzor: Hey guys … What ya talking about …. Chelsea: Nothing much …… :redface::redface::redface: Henzor: Wow … Sasha give me some …. (food) Sasha: Ewwww ….. Never …. Carla and Rachel: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: Vincent and Emotional were left together with Chelsea…. Vincent: Fine we are besties ….. :paranoid: Emotional: Ya we are besties …. :paranoid: Chelsea: Really?!?!?!?!??! :o:o:o:o:o Vincent: YUP …. Emotional: YUP …. Carla, Rachel and Sasha are back …. Carla: So wants the answer??? :question: Chelsea: They both said “yes” …… Sasha: like bestie ….. Girl and boy?!?!?!!?!:o:O:o:O:o:O Chelsea: Yup …..:) Rachel: Any ways skip that …… its time to go home …. :penguin::penguin:The bell rang and all of them went home ….. :penguin::penguin: At home ….. In Emotional’s house …. Emotional: Hi mom !!! Mrs. Rose: Hi Emotional …. Had fun today ????? :D Emotional: Yes …. Super …. I have new friends ….. they are Rachel, Sasha, Carla and Chelsea …… O ya … Henzor too …. Mrs. Rose: Are they nice ?? Emotional: Yes Super ….:D:D (Patrick is Emotional’s brother …..) Patrick: Hey sis ….. Have any food ???? Emotional: In ur dreams …… :P:P:P:P Mrs. Rose: Now now …. Children don’t fight …. Emotional: Yes mommy …. Mrs. Rose: Ok … now Emotional …. Eat ur dinner and go sleep its getting late ….. (8:00 pm) At Vincent’s House …. Vincent: Hi mom …. Mrs. Liza: Hello Vincent had fun today ???? :question::question: Vincent: Yes super …. Ms. Calansingin is our adviser …. She gave us our envelopes …. Mrs. Liza: Ok now it’s time for u to eat and go to bed it’s getting late ….. Ur sisters up …. Vincent: Ok … Both Vincent and Emotional were so tired …… They are both sleeping now… **************************************************************************************** what will happen on the next day ??????? will Rachel, Carla, Sasha, and Chelsea ask more questions ???? will Vincent and Emotional answer those question ??? **************************************************************************************** find out in chapter 4 .....
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow!.. update more sizsie!... I'm still looking forward for it!..
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks sizsie .... :):):):) don't worry ill update it tom or after tom ...... sorry if i take so long :cry: i still have to study for the LT in school ..... thanks for supporting me ..... :D

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-07-28 01:01:53)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey!!! god bless good job!!! Chapter 10 will be soon!!! Love yah take care !!!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you guys ..... please comment me about the story .... sorry if chapter 4 will take 2 days :P sorry
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ it's ok sizsie!.. btw.. I enjoy yer story very much!.. hihi!. =D haha... muahxzz!>..
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Thanks for supporting my friend Lara David !!! :eh: Anyways !!!! Go Lara!! :P I cant wait till Chapter 4 =) Love yah Take Care!! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks .... please tell others to read me story .... im makin chapter 4 :)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wow!... so when do you post the next chappie?
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tom pa ..... English quiz is tom ..... sorry guys .... promise ill make chapie 5 very soon after chapie 4 :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ok!.. very fine!... houh!.... I'm so excited for a thing!... Hehe~!... Muahszzcx Sis Lara!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy