• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Pages: 1234

Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Sorry guys .... :crybaby::crybaby: its kinda late :(:(:(:( Chapter 4 : Mixed up decision :arrow: In school before classes when all of them were there ..... Henzor: Hey guys whats up :question: Vincent: Nothin much ..... Henzor: Here are my friends ..... Bea: Hello :D !!! I'm Bea ... 11 years old of age ... Aika: Hello :D !!! I'm Aika .... 11 years of age too .... Juny: ehehehhehe .... Juny Blanco here ..... :D:D:D:D:D Jessica: Hey w8 for me :(:(:( I'm Jessica .... 11 too ... Amiel : Amiel here .... zup yo .... Charles: Hey dont forget me .... Charles .... 10 years of age .... Emotional and vincent: Nice too meet you .... :eh::eh::eh::eh: Aika: Can i talk to you two ..... :question::question: In the park .... Aika: Can you please come to my sleep over :question::question::question::question::question::question: Emotional and Vincent: We have to ask our parents .... =) Aika: Ok .... :cry: Aika left ..... Bea: Hey Emotional and Vincent can i talk to you :question::question: Vincent: ok :D Bea: Can you come to my party ??? Emotional: We have to ask our parents first .... Bea: Ok .... :cry::cry::cry: Bea left .... Jessica: Can you come to my party ??? Emotional looked at vincent confused ... Jessica: Whats wrong ??? Emotional and Vincent: Nothin .... :O We will asked are parent first .... Bell rang .... Announcement from Miss Avic ... Miss Avic: Classes are suspended ... Students: :lol::o:lol::o:lol::o:lol::o:lol: Miss Avic: We called ur parents ... so please just w8 here.... ....... Juny came ............ Juny: Guys please help me !!!! I want to court Carla ..... Can u give this :gift: to her .... ??? ... Its brownies in a box .... Emotional: Ok sure .... whats ur plan ??? Juny: Heres my plan .... You give her the brownies .... Then i go up to her and say ... " can i court you :question::question::question::question::question::question::question: " Then ill w8 for her answer .... Emotional: Good plan .... :thumbsup: for u :D Vincent: We will go to her now ..... :thumbsup: .......... With Carla ............... :thumbsup: Emotional: Her is a :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift: from Juny ... Carla: Really :o:O:o:O:o ..... Me dont believe u .... Vincent: Look ... ........... Juny came in .............. Juny: Can i court u :) ??? Carla holding Juny's hand ..... Carla: Is this true :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: ??? Juny: Yes .... :/ Carla: My answer is ..... Yes !!!! Carla was jumping and Juny too .... Vincent: My turn .... Emotional: Your turn for what ?? Vincent: Can i court you Emotional .... Emotional: :o:O:o:O:o:O:o:O Vincent: .... Emotional: Yes .... Amiel: My turn ..... Rachel: What ??? who is he gonna court now ?? .... Amiel faced rachel ...... Amiel: Rachel can i court u ??? Rachel : OMG ..... Amiel: =|=| Rachel: Yes ... :wow::wow::wow::wow: Charles: My turn .. ............. Charles going to sasha ............... Charles: Can i court you sasha ??? Sasha: Oooo boy ~!!!!! yes Charles yes .... :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: Henzor: lastly me .... Chelsea: What :question::question::question::question::question: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o Henzor: Can i court you ????? Chelsea: Yes you can ........ :redface::rolleyes::redface::rolleyes: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ after so much of the courting thing .... who will vincent and emotional go to .... and who will be together for ever ???? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter 5 .... ill try soon .... like 2 -3 days ..... sorry again .... bye ....

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-08-01 22:24:02)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Lara so much courting i dont like the courting part of me ! this chapter kinda reminds me of one of my ideas well love the story! i dont mean i like the courting chapter! :|

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-29 23:59:55)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no ..... i have made chapter 3 since last monday .... i just dont have time to post it .... i dint copy u ..... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: guys i dint copy her ,,,,, :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.,it's okay., hakhak.,i cant think of a parent who will name her kid "emotional" . :lol:
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

lara i lalalove your story! :lol:
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

except for the courting :P
henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi Lara !!! EMO girl!!! heheheheheh.......:evil::disgust::angry::mad::cry::retard::smoke::ninja::crybaby::puke:shit
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for supportin me guys .... :) thank you :)
sofiafrancheska
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!i didnt know u were great at these story stuff:o...wish it would be a tv series soon...lol!:lol:
sofiafrancheska
» n00b
1969-12-31

....ummm lara......1 problem:|................................EVERYONE'S COURTING EVERYONE!!!!:retard:.........BUT STILL COOL!:thumbsup:cuz im not init
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

please dont report my friend ---> sofiafrancheska for double postin .... she is a newbie .. and i promice she wont do it again ... please dont report here ...
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lara your so lucky more are going to your story like Henzor,Sofia and many more Pls invite them to my story http://theftalk.com/p1460832-Today-11%3A32%3A45.html#p1460832 =(:cry::(:crybaby::|

Last edited by velvet611 (2008-08-06 07:34:40)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Chapter 5 : Good match and Decision :arrow: [align=center][b]Part 1 out of 2 ..... The decision ......[/b][/align] Back to busines .... At school on the next day .... Vincent and Emotional are left alone in the classroom .... Vincent: Emotional whose party will we go to :question: Emotional: mmm... why dont we tell them to make one whole party :D Vincent: Yah :exclaim::exclaim: Great idea ... C'mon lets tell them :D:D:D They ran to there friends Bea , Jessica , and Aika.... Vincent: Guys ... Emotional: Remember each one of you are inviting me and Vincent.... Jessica,Bea and Aika: Yes :question::question::question: Vincent: Why dont we have one great party :question::D:question::D:question::D Jessica: Ya thats great :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: Bea and Aika: Yup thats fine with me ... They invited all people to come to the great party ... All boys came ... Henzor: Hey Chelsea :wow::wow: ... O ya guys meet Joy, Sofia and joshua ... Joy: Hey ....:| Sofia: Hello !! Joshua: :D:D Vincent: Hello !! Emotional: Nice too meet you !!! ******************************************************************************************* At night ... Slumber party of : Joy, Sofia, Carla, Sasha, Emotional, Joshua, Charles, Henzor, Jessica, Chelsea, Bea, Aika ... and all the gang ... ( sorry if ur not here ) ******************************************************************************************* sorry guys .... its so lil ..... watch out for ep 2 ...... sorry ..... thanks ...... thanks ...... sorry ...... bye sorry :(:(:(:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::(:(:(:(
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

So short!!!! :( make the 2nd part! :D And mayyygassh! Boys slept over at a girl's house?! :o
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

owwwwwwww.....I want you to continue!!! :o Please :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soooooooooooooonnnnnnnn :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D after 5 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:doubt::doubt::doubt: Im mad (i cant tell why) good story! :doubt:
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello im a newbie here... great story here.. i love it and im waiting for the next update.. nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o:OChapter 5 : Good match and Decision :arr At the night of the big Party .... Bea: Hey Aika why ya sad ?!?!? Aike: Nothin ... :( Bea: C'mon ... Aika: Cuz Juny is with Carla :cry: Bea: Oh... I get ya .... When everyone was there ... ( Mrs.Merina = Aikas mom .... Mrs.Gutirrez = Sashas mom ) Mrs.Merino: Boys sleep in the left hall and girls on the right hall.... Big party is one the mid hall .... me and Mrs.Gutierrez will go out now .... Boys be good :D and girls too ... Every One : party time ... Carla brought a choco fountain and Emotional brought the strawberry .... :D:D:D:D Aika: Ill get the CD .. Bea: Ill get the cakes.... O ya guys there are 5 cakes ... Vincent: Ill get the Chips.. Emotional: Ill help u Vincent :wow::wow: Henzor: And me and Chelsea will get the drinks ... Everyones in a happy mood .... Its 4:00 am now time to sleep .. Girls: Good night boys .. Boys: Good night girls ... Everyone is asleep exept Joy and Joshua ( new friends of the gang ) .... They both watched TV first .... Joy: Wow its so romantic .. Joshua: Yes i agree ... Joshua: Can i court u joy ?? Joy: :o:O:o:O:o:O Is this true ?!?! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ find out on the next chapter if joy will say yes ... and if ever she will say yes will they tell the rest and what will Sofia say when she finds out ?!?!?! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Find out soon .... [b]<">[/b]

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-08-23 22:48:38)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice story! sis! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1 : A very happy start :arrow: Once upon a time in the year of 1997 May 2, 11:00 pm there was a girl who was born , her parents named her EMOTIONAL . At that very same year, day and time Emot

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy