• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

Pages: 12

i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

pa10sarsi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he's always squeezing my shoulders(in a cute way) he asked my sister if i have any suitors he is avoiding me every time im with my best friend he sits beside me when i eat lunch(with his bestfriend) does that confirm that he lyks me? or is it just nothin'? HELP!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

^ maybe he likes you too...:thumbsup: but don't expect too much sis...:)
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

i think yes... but be careful of him you doesn't know if he is serious with you just be careful :)
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

what should i do?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: y don't u ask him? i mean.. there's nothing wrong with that.. he already knew that u like him.. maybe asking or talking to him will help! =) [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thinks so sis ! he like you ! wiw :)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Congratz sis! He likes you! =):thumbsup: But don't expect too much.! waaaa! i hope my crush does those things to me,too.. :D ;)
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

im scared 2 ask i know hes giving me signs that he lyk me but hes giving sign that he doesnt like: when i text him, he replies very rarely when i talk 2 him in a weird way he will lyk talk back in a mean way and he's txting my other clazm8 that i think he lyks HELP!
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there,just giving u some suggestions ere,,i think u shud ask him straight forward about it.. does he like u or not..well apparently,u gotta have some guts 2 do that,right? ;)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hii welcome in ftalk follow the rules see u around
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just scraed... if i ask him... he might not feel the same way and it may ruin our friendship.... :(:(:(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the way he does, i agree with everyone. I think that boy likes you but off course, don't expect too much cause you might end up getting hurt. :)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course yes! It is soooo obvious that he lieks you :lol: Good luck~!
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]there is a possiblity but dont expect too much. or else too much disappointments will hunt you. but! i think [b]it is possible[/b], judging by what he is doing to you.[/align]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maybe he likes you too.. he's just to shy to admit it..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

maybe yes..... just show him that u love him also.....but only slight...
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sis i think. hes starting to like you. but sis don't expect too much huh.!?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

you have 2 choice sis... maybe he likes you or maybe not... he likes you because of that signs... BUT there are some guys that if he already knew that you have a crush on them, they will make a way for you to think that he have a crush on you too.. get it sis..? hehe
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry 2 bring up the bad news... im the 1 hu wrote this thread if not all knew i asked him hu he's crush is, it turns out that he lyks my other classm8 hu hes txting with.. hmp....
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maybe he likes you, but don't expect too much. or he can be a caring person to everyone :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy