• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

Pages: 12

i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

i think he lieks u :redface:
ckhuLet22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

... hmmm i think he lyK you buT ..be careFUL ..^^
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i think he has a crush on yeh
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

he doesnt.. i asked him who his crush is he told me that he lykes my other classm8 hu he's txting with... hmp....
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=pa10sarsi]he doesnt.. i asked him who his crush is he told me that he lykes my other classm8 hu he's txting with... hmp....[/quote] awww :/ that okey sis.. dont take it seriously.. maybe oneday will come that he may likes u..
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tOo baD..bUt It's OkaY deR still mOre bOys... whO is much bEtter thaN hIm.... =) [b]dOn't lOSe hoPE... :)[/b]
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz for all da advice guyz!!! it really helped, even though it didnt end the way i wanted it to end thankz! and besides, i found myself a new crux! wahahahah.... ehehehehe:wow::wow::wow::D:D:D
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think he likes you a little bit. but some other guys often do that. even my classmates, they do that to me all the time.
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maybe he likes you too but don't expect to much! :/
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]He likes u i think. :) [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yup! that's one sign...ehehehehehehehe! try to be frank with him and ask..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have this crush since i was grade5 and when i was grade 6 i told a friend that i lyk him(my crush) then my friend told HIM, but he didnt mind it then this year he's lyk giving me signs like: he

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy