• ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have tips for straight hair? mine i just use [b]conditioner[/b] then i use [b]brushes[/b] when i comb my hair.....its makes my hair beautiful....

Pages: 1

do u have tips for straight hair? mine i just use [b]conditioner[/b] then i use [b]brushes[/b] when i comb my hair.....its makes my hair beautiful....

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do u have tips for straight hair? mine i just use [b]conditioner[/b] then i use [b]brushes[/b] when i comb my hair.....its makes my hair beautiful....

pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: do u have tips for straight hair? mine i just use [b]conditioner[/b] then i use [b]brushes[/b] when i comb my hair.....its makes my hair beautiful....

you apply shampoo every 3 days but everyday, apply conditioner then after drying your hair apply leave on or hair oil...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: do u have tips for straight hair? mine i just use [b]conditioner[/b] then i use [b]brushes[/b] when i comb my hair.....its makes my hair beautiful....

hot oil at least every 2 weeks. =) :thumbsup:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for ur advices.....
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

grooming 101: *its not advisable to shampoo hair everyday. why, shampoo does clean hair but also strips of natural oils, that might lead to itchiness etc. *apply shampoo 3 time a week, and the rest are on conditioners. *shampoo have a maximum range of usage(3 weeks) after that, you are advised to change your shampoo to avoid any effects on the hair. ^just sharing.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wow thanks..now i know . i always use shampoo ferr my hair everyday..conditioner sumtimes,..
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: whEw.. mi too .. tnx f0e ddat.. ! *nyarkzs*
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]grooming 101: *its not advisable to shampoo hair everyday. why, shampoo does clean hair but also strips of natural oils, that might lead to itchiness etc. *apply shampoo 3 time a week, and the rest are on conditioners. *shampoo have a maximum range of usage(3 weeks) after that, you are advised to change your shampoo to avoid any effects on the hair.[/quote] Just want to add that make sure you use a shampoo and a conditioner that really suits you otherwise you will get a lot of dandruff. It sucks when it's starting to show on your hair. :mad:
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i shampoo for 2 days and then conditioner and then shampoo, conditioner...and so on..... :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have tips for straight hair? mine i just use [b]conditioner[/b] then i use [b]brushes[/b] when i comb my hair.....its makes my hair beautiful....

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:23

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy