• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

Pages: 123455

just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

uaplv
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

nice code., now i have my animated main photo on my profile... tnx a lot...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
cornchipz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

this is cool tnx kip it up
moritakamatsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh wow,,my main photo can be animated??that's cool! thanks!
Visionzs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Much thanks! its working! look at my profile!
Visionzs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmmmmm if its working with gif? then can it work in swf"s?
uaplv
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks i'll try it...=)=)
edgi123
» Banned
1969-12-31

oH sucks! =D nobody like your work damn!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Alexandra_Roca:[/b] Please don't spam. [b]Visionsz:[/b] Don't double post. You can always edit your previous post. See the [b]EDIT[/b] button down there? Yes, it existed for some reason. And I hope you know what that is. [b]Edgi123:[/b] Newbie, huh? 3 posts.. Another one of your rude manners and you'll be listed under the Cursed members list. I'm watching you.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alexandra_roca]hi ;);););););););)[/quote] do not spam here in this forum...im giving you a warning..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bt.. its kinda helpful one.
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not workin on my profile..wat am i supposed to do?
aryl
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i ask if kung where saan ipuput lalagay the ung code?=D:lol:.. haha=):):D[img][/img]<">[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align]
glenna rose
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aryl]may i ask if kung where saan ipuput lalagay the ung code?.. haha=)[img][/img][/quote] what's that? please don't speak tagalog even though it has english :disgust:

Last edited by glenna rose (2008-08-27 20:14:28)

ayessa0309
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats gif url? is that the url of a pic your reffering?
otsobaby08
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for da code. it nice:D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tenx for sharing! kip seyp! =)
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

`* wee .. `* its cool sis . `* and its really helpful. `* thanks foe sharin' that sis . =) `* lub it :wow:
glenna rose
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ayessa0309]whats gif url? is that the url of a pic your reffering?[/quote] yes..a url of an animated photo. :D

Last edited by glenna rose (2008-08-27 19:57:35)

xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do we need JS for this?
glenna rose
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ there's no need.. you can directly paste it in your css code.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy