• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

Pages: 12345

just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

glenna rose
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

[quote=Kurt_Titz]its not workin on my profile..wat am i supposed to do?[/quote] ok here's the steps *you should have the full css code of the layout *just paste the given code in your css code. *save the code as (titleofthelayout.css) *host it *copy the url of the css *generate it (if you don't know where to generate just go to ftalk underground) *paste it below your who i want to meet section or media box *then [b]SAVE[/b] it! hope i can help you. + repu is much appreciated :D

Last edited by glenna rose (2008-08-27 20:05:03)

venessa.72
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

whew!!its working!! thanks for sharing.:)
cez03
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing this .. ahahaha .. it;s realy c0oL ! i really like it !=) :arrow: princesschengwa09@yahoo.com .. add this .. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
yokuh
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is CSS? sorry..:doubt::(
mapee
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm.. san po ba pedeng i-paste ung code??.. :paranoid:
asHHHexclusive
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanKs! nice tUts=)[/b]
CriStyLes
» n00b
1969-12-31

eo....can sumbody plzzzz...help me out how to use YM status alert near primary photo of FS? :crybaby:
yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahm.. how do i host in ripway?

Last edited by yana158 (2008-09-01 08:12:14)

joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to use it? i cannoy understand? :paranoid:
venessa.72
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is so nice. I have already tried it and it is so nice:o
xyber
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working?.. wat would be the extension of this... .js of .css? pls explain it clearly!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=xyber]its not working?.. wat would be the extension of this... .js of .css? pls explain it clearly![/quote] its a css code... save da code at ur css etension...
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll try this one... thn yah!!!
redbloodx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

best. :thumbsup: thanks for sharing. :ninja:
xoxoramielxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

am i gOin tO pasTe thiS cOde oN a [b]cSS ExtensiOns[/b]?? tnx
shakiralover
» n00b
1969-12-31

ammm paaano mag gawa ng bunnier pwde pa turu!!!!plssss stepp by step plss ha^_^=)=)=)
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

col add on. ive been looking for this...
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used it olready in my fs, thankies! :D
fahyee
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't work eh?
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cry: its nOt workin6 ate.. amfufu.. :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by Lil.mamhie_11 (2008-10-10 03:30:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanted to share to you! :kiss: code for your main animated photo..if you don't have yet this code, well you can use it! [align=center][quote]/* Normal Alpha Image Effect */ img { opacity:1;filt

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy