• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

Pages: 123456..6

[b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

yobex
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

i lurv ashley...pink girl,fabolous!!!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

i like selena nd ashley :D
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

honestly, the least person i like among them is miley. i witness her negative attitude in youtube.com ashley, zac and corbin are my idols... most especially vanessa. i admire her humbleness after the scandal went out. ;)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Miley Cyrus..haha i was thinking of Ashley,but i liked Miley's singing skills moar. :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^oh ok! Well thanks guys!!! i like many stars!!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, where's Hayden? AMP. haha jk For me, it's Selena. :)
loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

Selena Gomez, for sure. ii lovee her and Demi Lovato. :thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I have a question who is the best star in the choices above ??? [/b] [b]Note:Only one answer![/b] I like Selena Gomez
''bAnnEd''
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ashley Tisdale.! anD Zac Efron.! ahahahah.! ilove them both.! ahahaha.! (but Zac got nude pic.) :(
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll go 4... miley cyrus!., bec. she's amazing. lawl. i lyk the way she sing..

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-08-25 11:00:23)

hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i vote for miley. shes funny, knows how to act, pretty, rich :), famous
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

SELENA GOMEZ all the way, baby ! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]i'll go 4... [b]miley cyrus!.,[/b] bec. she's amazing. lawl. i lyk the way she sing..[/quote] same here...i like her...atiitude... and her singing style... ;)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh ok! guys ! how come most of you dont vote corbin ??? :lol::lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i [b]LOVE[/b] [b][i]ASHLEY TISDALE :wow: [/i][/b]

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-08-25 21:22:56)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like: [b]Selena Gomez[/b] because of her song, Cruella De Vil and I love her voice too. [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] because I see myself in her [like she and her dad also plays the guitar and so as my dad and me too] and I love her voice. [b]Zac Efron[/b] because his handsome and has a very beautiful voice.
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll go for Ashley Tisdale^^:D I think she is better than Vanessa Hudgens^^
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^I agree with you! Anyways i think Ashley,Selena and Miley are the best!!! :D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I vote for Ashley tisdale :)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I noticed that not many people are voting for Corbin :lol: ahaha Many like Ashley!!! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy