• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

Pages: 1234566

[b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

impuissant04
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

love Vanessa...I like her beauty and voice..
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

i love miley's hair. hahaha
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

<------ TEAM SELENA GOMEZ :D she's ORIGINAL & i LOVE her! ofcourse, i lovelovelove Vanessa Hudgens!
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

none of the above
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like ashley tisdale and zac efron !! :o
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooo hard to choose...... but..i'll go with selena. huhu shes so cutezzzz loolll
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ashley[/b] rocks!! she's pretty,good singer,and [b]a good actress[/b] she rocks! lol:D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm still voting towards Selena.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

vanessa & ashley & miley...:D
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me miley... :D because shes cute.. :redface:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Yah she is! I love so many ..
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ashley tisdale....,aheheheheeeee
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^why do you like her?Just joking...Shes the best!Anyways tnx 4 the support =) [i][u][b]hey guys tnx 4 the support[/b][/u][/i]
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love zac efron gooooooooo zacccccccc
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i still like Selena sooo much better!
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like corbin.. :thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

finally someone liked corbin....cause most didnt say they liked corbin :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

erghh I think this is not a "gossip" neither news. =|
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^sorry and this is gossip...we r talking sometimes about stars...like selena and the others
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Sunshine0918]and this is gossip...we r talking sometimes about stars...like selena and the others[/quote] yeah nice. I guess you should put a subject on the poll? like better in attitude? better in looks? cause if you just put better. the answer may vary and stuff
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Some of us Likes Selena or Ashley or Miley Lets see which Rock star is better or more introduce!!![/b] Lets See for me i Think i like Miley Cyrus!!!:D because shes kind and Pretty!! And talented

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy