• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

Pages: 1234566

[b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

good!! great!! good!! i'll go to thi sie everyday!! uhm..if the author wil updat it everyday.. btw,.kee it up and update!!! heheh.. i like this story a lot!!:D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
loveless010
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

Aww.. There's still no update?? :D Anyway, I'm still waiting.
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww.. new reader hir! still waiting for un nxt update! :D:D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Guys I'm sorry I can't update.. :crybaby: I'm too busy with school.. But maybe next week.. :)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER TEN[/b] Karen skates along the skating rink with the others thinking what is happening between Jason and Daniel. Karen: (Hmm.. Jason probably gave me up for.. For Daniel..) She felt lonely for a bit. Karen: (But why am I.. Sad..?) Suddenly, someone pulled her arm. Karen: Aww..! - Jason! Jason walked through the ice rink without wearing skating shoes. Jason: Let's go home. Karen: Eh? [b]Car[/b] Karen was held by Jason on the arm even if they are inside the car. Karen: Jason.. Let go of me.. Jason: Why are you like that? Karen: Huh..? Jason: Why are you doing this..? Karen: Doing what..? Jason: Stop pretending! Karen: Pretending?! Karen pulled her arm. Karen: What pretending?! Jason: You know what it was! Karen: I don't! And I am not! The driver glances at them. Jason noticed him. Jason: Hey you! Stop the car! The car stopped. Jason throw the payment for the drive and he pulled Karen out of the car. Karen: Hey! Jason dragged her to a slightly hidden place. Karen: Let go of me! Karen pulled her arm again. Karen: What do you want?! Jason: Why are you thinking that I am Daniel?! Why?! Karen: What?! Jason: Can't you see me as I am?! Karen: What are you saying?! Jason: We ate at the same restaurant, we sat on the same place, aren't you trying to see me as that Daniel?! Are you trying to see Daniel through me?! Karen: I don't understand! What are you- Jason: Stop it! I can't take any of your lies! You are using me! Karen: Using you?! Hey! Who wanted to get married in the first place?! Isn't it you?! You are the one who made this all! Karen blurted those things out without thinking. They became silent but Karen sees sadness in Jason's eyes. Jason: I see.. So this just means that I was the only one.. Well then, I'm sorry for having forced you in this situation.. Karen realized what she said. Karen: Uh.. Jason.. I.. Jason: I'm sorry.. I'll send out all your stuffs back to your home.. And.. I'll be the one to tell your grandpa about the cancellation of the wedding.. Karen: Jason- Jason walked away. Karen: Jason! Hey! But Jason wasn't listening at all. He still walked away. Karen: Jason.. Why is he so angry...? Karen was left all alone in the dark. [i]To be continued.[/i]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Its so Nice!!!! I luv it!!! :) Gud job! Take care! :D Check my story! :)
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

kind of short but nice :thumbsup:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeh .. kinda short ... but nice .. l o v e i t ! !
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER ELEVEN[/b] A few weeks have passed. Karen was still studying in Jason's school. But whenever they get to see each other, they both want to separate as soon as possible. Karen's friend, Noelle entered the school too. So they became together again. [b]Cafeteria[/b] Karen and Noelle eat sandwich inside the cafeteria. Noelle: Hey. Why are you so quiet? And where's prince by the way? Karen: Noelle.. Haven't I told you about what happened between me and Jason? Noelle: Nope, I guess. Why? What happened? Karen sighed with grief. Karen: Well.. This happened a couple of weeks ago.. We went for a date.. And we ate in a restaurant like a regular couple.. We went to the restaurant where me and Daniel used to eat. Noelle: And? Karen: You know, Noelle. I invited Jason to eat there because I want him to experience how an average person lives.. And when we sat where Daniel and I used to sit, it was coincidence, but Daniel told him about it.. I didn't mean to.. to hurt him.. Noelle: Hurt him? Karen: Yeah..? I think I saw that he's hurting in his eyes before he left me.. Noelle: Really.. Karen: Yeah.. You know, Noelle, I didn't think about Daniel that time.. I.. I was enjoying with Jason.. Noelle: But did Jason know? Karen: I didn't have the chance to explain because he fought with me and I said words that would probably.. hurt him.. Noelle: Like what? Karen: "Who wanted to get married in the first place?! Isn't it you?! You are the one who made this all!" That's what it is.. Noelle: My God, Karen! You said those? Karen: Yeah.. Geez.. I was surprised that time and became to emotional so I.. Noelle: Phew.. That's a problem. Karen: I guess he haven't told my grandpa yet.. But everyone in this school knows.. Noelle: And Daniel? Karen: He still follows me.. Noelle: Tsk.. - Speaking of Jason. Jason entered the cafeteria with girls clinging on him. Karen looked at him as he entered the cafeteria. Karen: (Jason..) Jason noticed her. He paused for a bit but walked again heading to the seats behind Karen and Noelle's. They sat down. Karen and Jason were just behind each other. Karen feels uneasy about it. Karen: (Jason..) Noelle: Are you okay? Karen nodded. Karen: (I.. I feel.. Uncomfortable..) They were behind each other yet they feel like there are big distances between them. [b]GYM - P.E. Class[/b] Noelle: Here comes your favorite subject, Karen! Karen just showed a forced smile. Karen: (Ahh.. Why can't I stop thinking about Jason..?) They are about to play basketball at the gym. The first five was Karen, Noelle and others.. Karen: Okay! We have to win! - Suddenly, the noise in the gym stopped. Karen: ? Daniel and Jason entered the gym wearing their P.E. uniforms. Karen: ?! - Noelle: Isn't boys P.E. class to be held in the other gym? Jason: Step out, girls. We have some business to do. Jason stared at her. Karen: Ja- Jason.. - Every girl stepped out of the court and went to the audience seats. They started shouting. Karen: How about the teacher? Noelle: They probably talked to him. How bad. I thought I can play basketball. But then, it's alright since this game might me interesting too! Daniel and Jason went to the court. Daniel holds the ball. Daniel: I wonder why you challenged me into this. Jason: It is to proved that I am much better than you, bastard. They both looked serious. Then the game started. [spoiler][i]To be continued. :P[/i][/spoiler]
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love this continue it please :crybaby:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER TWELVE[/b] Karen and the other girls were watching from the audience seats. The basketball game started. Karen: (Jason.. ) Daniel dribbles the ball while Jason guards him. Daniel: I will win this fight and take Karen from you, Jason! Everyone heard. Karen: (Daniel!) Everyone looked at Karen. Jason: Hmm. I don't plan on stealing her from you, bastard. I just want to prove you're nothing but a piece of crap. Daniel: Pfft. Really? Well, let me think, did Karen dump you? Jason gritted his teeth. Jason: What? Daniel: She did, right? Karen: (Ja-Jason..) Jason: Whatever., Let's just start this. Daniel dribbles the ball and attempts to bypass Jason. But Jason does a great defense. Jason: So, what can you say? If we had a shot clock, you sure is off. Daniel glared at him. Daniel tried to pass him again, but he used force. Karen: (Jason!!) Jason fell down. Noelle: That's offensive foul! Karen: Jason!! The girls screamed. Jason stood up and started blocking Daniek. Jason: Aww. That hurt. Don't worry girls, that is fine. Daniel: Tsk. Daniel shoots the ball into the ring but Jason jumped to block it, and he did. Daniel: Tsk!! Jason: What a drag. Is this all what you've got? Hah. If I'll let Karen stay with you, I guess nothing good would happen. Karen: (He.. He is freaking good..) Noelle: Wow, Karen. If I were you, I'd take Jason instead of Daniel. Karen: Noelle! The basketball game continued. Now, Jason is the one to dribble the ball. Jason: Let's see if you could block me. Daniel: Just bring it on. Jason did a great job in dribbling while Daniel kepton trying to steal the ball. And in the right time, Jason bypassed Daniel. Daniel: ?! Jason: Hah! And Jason dunked the ball. Karen: Jason..(His eyes.. Were like raging flames..) Girls are screaming. Noelle: I can see that Jason is really determined to win this game for you, Karen. He wants to prove you that he cannot be Daniel.. Karen: Jason.. Jason threw the ball to Daniel. Jason: Can you still go on? Or you still want to be embarrassed infront of Karen? Daniel knitted his brows. Daniel: Are you insulting me? Jason: Were you insulted? I'm just concerned about you. And he smirked. Daniel is now really pissed off. Karen: ( Is Jason really doing this for me..? But why..?) Jason: Alright. Race to 10 right? I scored 1 point already. Let's continue. And the game continued. The score became 2-3, (Jason's score is in the left) 3-3, 4-3, 4-6, 6-6, 7-9, 9-9.. And they're tie. Both are running out of breathe, but who will win? Daniel holds the ball. Karen: (Jason..) Daniel: It ends here, Jason. I'll win for sure.) Jason: Tsk. No way. Daniel dribbled the ball like how Jason did it. Karen: (He copied it!) And he bypassed Jason. Jason: ?! Daniel: Heh. Karen: (If Daniel wins.. If he wins.. Jason would leave me.. For sure.. Because he proved that.. Daniel is much better.. I don't want Jason to leave me..) Daniel did a jump shot. Everyone is excited. Karen: (I don't want to end it all today..!!) Jason!!! Jason: ?! Jason jumped to block it. Daniel: ?! And he did! Jason blocked it. It landed on the ground and he ran after it. He caught the ball and shoot it to the ring. Daniel: ?!! Karen: Please let it go..!! And it entered the ring. That declared that Jason, won. Everyone was surprised for a bit. Karen smiled. Karen: (Thank God!) Jason glanced at Karen and walked away. Karen: (He's still mad..) Jason: What a waste of time. Just like what I thought, a loser is a loser. And he disappeared from the court. Daniel, madly, walked out too. Noelle: Wow. That was a great fight, well, you helped Jason, Karen. Karen: (Jason..) [b]DISMISSAL[/b] Karen and Noelle walks out from the campus when they saw Jason standing near the gate. They stopped there too. They noticed each other yet no one speaks. They feel like they are the only ones on that spot, yet there are big distances. Karen: (I want.. To talk to him..) She clenched her fists. And then she noticed that Jason walks to her seriously. Karen: ? And he stopped right infront of her. Jason: Let's talk. Karen: Jason..! [spoiler]To be continued again. =D[/spoiler]
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaahh...ateh bitin ahy.. im kinda puzzled... :paranoid: hehe..keep it up...:D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh ehm gee!! what will happen next i wonder.. good luck!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER THIRTEEN[/b] Karen was kinda puzzled because Jason approached her. Karen: Uh well.. Jason: Well.. The conversation we'll be having is about the marriage contract.. okay..? Karen: Huh..? [b]PARK[/b] They were both sitting on the swings. No one speaks yet they can feel that they are nervous. Silence remain until Jason started the conversation. Jason: Uh.. About the marriage.. Karen: Hmm..? Jason: I haven't told about your grandpa about the cancellation.. Karen felt a little joy. Karen: (Could this mean that he want to -) Jason: I want to tell him with you.. Karen's joy turned into sadness. Karen: Oh. Jason: I can't just tell him without you, being there.. Of course, we have to explain why.. Karen: Y-Yeah.. Jason: So.. When are you free..? Karen held her purse tighter. Jason: Hey.. Karen..? Karen: Why did you challenge Daniel..? Jason: W- What? Karen: Why did you make me feel like you want to prove something.. Like you will never be Daniel..? Karen stared at Jason's eyes. Jason: What do you mean? Karen: What is your purpose? If you really want to set me free, you shouldn't have challenged Daniel and made me think that it won't end because after all, it would just go to waste. Jason: Karen, you- Karen stood up and faced Jason. Karen: I'm free today! Let's go see grandpa now! Jason: Hey, I didn't mean- Karen: Why?! Let's go! And after it, let's not see each other again! I will transfer back to my low-class school! Jason stood up and tried to hold Karen's arm. But Karen stayed away. Karen: I.. I.. Karen is obviously about to cry. Karen: (I need to leave before he sees me cry!) I.. I hate you, moron! Karen ran away. Jason: Karen!! Hey!! But Karen had disappeared. Jason: What's wrong with her..? Suddenly, someone tapped his back. He turned around and saw Noelle. Noelle: What's up? [b]PARK[/b] Noelle and Jason are now sitting on the swings. Noelle: What happened? Jason: I don't know, Noelle. I talked with Karen and asked her to go with me to her grandpa, and tell him the cancellation.. But she.. She ran away.. Noelle: But was that what you really want? The cancellation? Jason looked at Noelle. Noelle: I knew it. You like Karen right? Jason looked at the ground. Jason: Yeah.. Ever since she was just 13.. Noelle: Huh? Jason: My dad told me about the marriage contract when I was just 13.. I.. I know Karen since then.. I always see her in your school from the gate.. Yet, for the day I saw her for the first time, I fell for her. Noelle: You mean.. You're a stalker? Jason: What? Of course not! Noelle: Kidding.. Well, she doesn't know you that time.. And, anyway, why did you just tell her now? Why not when she's 13 too? Jason: Well.. Because.. I didn't know I'll like her so much so.. I requested my dad.. Noelle: Oh.. But now, why are you giving up, I wonder? Jason clenched his fists. Jason: Because.. She.. She would never like me.. Whatever I do, it will always be Daniel.. Noelle suddenly slapped Jason. Jason was surprised. Noelle: What a loser. Jason: Huh? Noelle: I can't believe that I rooted for you instead of Daniel, you are just the same. You won't fight for my best friend. You are a big coward. I can't let Karen fall for you if that's the case. Jason: What..? Noelle stood up from the swing she sat on. Noelle: You're a loser. A big coward. Tsk. Noelle walked away. Jason: Noelle.. Noelle!! Noelle continued walking. Jason: Thank you!! Noelle: Yeah, yeah. Jason stood up and ran to the place where he knows Karen would be. [i]To be continued.[/i]
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please continnue :crybaby: I like it sounds like someone's life to me :paranoid:
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awww.....nyc chapter.... go...jason...fight for ur love..jejeje :lol: update nah puh...:D

Last edited by ashely_pain15 (2008-09-16 07:53:39)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love your story!Its so nice!Your so good! Ummm Check my story! Thanks! :)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CHAPTER FOURTEEN[/b] [b]POND[/b] Karen sat down on the pond near their house. She's crying her heart out. Karen: (I.. I don't know why.. But.. But my heart aches for some kind of reason.. I can't explain..) She hugged her purse and continued crying. Karen: (I know.. Only Jason.. May stop me from crying.. Only him.. May comfort me this time..) Meanwhile, Jason runs while looking for Karen. Jason: (I knew it.. The pond near their house is the only place she may be.. ) He stopped running and turned around. Jason: (When her dad died, this is the only place she went into..) He stopped running until he reached a pond, and he smiled. He's right, Karen was there, still crying. He walked to her. Karen: Huh? Karen looked up. Karen: Ja-Jason.. How did you- Jason knelt down and hugged her. Karen: Jason..!- Jason: I.. I am sorry.. Karen: What..? Jason hugged her tighter. Jason: I didn't prove anything.. To you.. I can't even fight for everything I want.. Karen: What do you mean..? Jason: I.. I almost gave up the girl I've been loving to someone I thought she'd be happy with.. But I was wrong.. I made you cry.. Karen.. Karen blushed. Karen: (Was it.. Was it a confession just now..?) Jason: I'm sorry.. I.. I thought you'd be happy if you'll be with.. Daniel.. I.. I like you, Karen.. Karen blushed even more. Karen: Jason.. Jason pushed her gently. Jason: Will you go with me back home..? Karen slowly smiled. Karen: Of course..! [b]HOTEL[/b] Before the end of the day, all Karen's stuffs was sent back to the hotel. Karen and Jason are sitting on their seats and were eating dinner. Jason: Karen.. Karen: Hmm...? Jason: Do you still like Daniel..? Karen paused. She dropped her spoon and silently looked at her plate with food. Karen: Why are you.. Asking such a question..? Jason: I.. I just want to know.. If.. If there's a possibility that you'll like me.. Karen blushed. Karen: N- No.. I.. I don't like him.. Anymore.. Since he left me, to be clear. (I don't want him to think that I forgot Daniel because of him!) Jason smiled. Jason: That's great.. Karen: He he.. ? Jason: Then.. Karen: Another question..? Jason: Uh-huh. Karen: Alright. Jason: Are you just forcing yourself to come and live with me..? And being married with me in the near future? That was another shocking question for Karen. She doesn't know what to answer. Karen: Uh.. I.. Jason: Hmm..? Karen: Uh.. Is there a possible answer for such a question..? Jason: Yeah. Just yes or no. Karen: Uh.. Should I really answer..? Jason chuckled. Jason: Why? Can't you answer..? Karen: I can.. Jason became serious. Karen: Uh.. Jason: Then what's your answer? Karen: I.. Don't know.. Jason: I'm serious. Jason held Karen's hand. Jason: Are you forced? Don't you like me? Karen: (I'm pressured..!!!) To be continued. =D --------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for a short update. I'm in a hurry. :lol:
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...waaahh..:evil: watz ur answer karen...?:mad: come on...tell him da truth.. hehehe... nyc..nyc.. update nah puh...:P
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Its so nice! Love it talaga! Good job! Take care! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 9 queries - 0.188 second ]
Privacy Policy