• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

Pages: 123456..6

[b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

[b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old teenage girl with no boyfriend, gets attracted with the guy he bumped while they are out for shopping. So she promised to herself that he'll find that guy again in the same place. When she went home after the bumping incident, her mom rushed to her and said that they must meet her grandpa. When they arrived at the meeting place, Karen cannot believe what she saw. Her grandpa was with the guy! He is called Jason, and that's not the end, her grandpa declared that Jason is her fiance! Because of her attraction to the guy, she agreed immediately. But when they entered their room, Jason acted really strange and MEAN. What will Karen do?! [b]CHAPTER ONE[/b] Karen : Hurry, Noelle! We'll be late! Noelle: Yeah. yeah! Karen and Noelle hurriedly run, or else, they'll be late for school. Karen: Yeah! Karen and Noelle sat down on their seats. Karen: It's great we are not late. Noelle: Yeah, but almost late. Karen: Yeah, you're right. Anyway, Noelle, would you go with me to a department store later? Noelle: Sure! Karen: Great! [b]Cafeteria[/b] Karen: I'm sure, before the end of this month, I'll get a boyfriend that is as handsome as yours, Noelle. Noelle: Oh really? Karen: Yeah! Or maybe a lot better. Noelle: Wish you luck. Karen: Yeah! (Noelle got a super good-looking boyfriend while me, still a single... How I wish I am as pretty as Noelle.) [b]Department store[/b] Karen fitted a dress. Karen: What do you think? Noelle: Pretty good.. So pretty... Karen: Really?! Noelle: Yeah. I'm talking about the dress, okay? Karen: Noelle!! Noelle: Kidding. Karen: Hmp. - I'm going to buy this one. Noelle: Yeah. Good choice. Karen removed the dress and went to the cashier with Noelle. Karen: Let's drink coffee after shopping? Noelle: Sure. [b]Roadway[/b] Karen: I'm sure, if I'd wear this, a lot of good-looking guys will come to me. Noelle: Yeah. To look at the dress. Karen: Noelle!!- She didn't finish what she was supposed to say because she fell on the ground. Karen: Ouch!! Can't you- Guy: Sorry. Karen was amazed by the look of the guy. He looks so nice and good-looking. Karen: Uh.. It's- It's okay! It's okay! Guy: O-okay.. The guy helped her up. Guy: So bye. See you again. Karen: O-okay.. The guy left. Noelle went to her. Noelle: That guy looked so cool! Kare: Y-yeah..- I forgot to ask his name! Aww! So bad! Noelle: But didn't he say you'll see again? Karen: Oh.. yeah.. You're rgiht.. Noelle: Hmm. Then maybe you'll meet again! Karen: Yeah! Then I shall come back here again and again! Noelle: Hey, don't be exaggerated.. Karen: I think I'm inlove!! [b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll meet up with your grandfather! Karen: Eh? Why? Diane: Just dress up and stop asking, okay? Karen: *sighs* Alright. [b]Hotel[/b] Karen and her mom entered a big hotel. Karen: This is so big! Diane: There they are! Diane and Karen went to a table where Karen's grandfather waited. Grandpa: Hi Karen. Karen: Hello, grandpa. It's been so long. Grandpa: Yeah. Sit down, sit down. Diane and Karen sat down. Grandpa: Jason just went to the restroom. Karen: Jason? Who's that? Grandpa: You haven't told her, Diane? Diane: Not yet. I thought it will be better if you would tell her, dad. Grandpa: Okay. Suddenly, a guy sat down. Guy: I'm back. Much to Karen's surprise, it was the guy she bumped! Karen: Y-you.. You are that guy...- Grandpa: Karen, this is Jason. Jason: Hi, nice to see you again. Karen: Jason...- Uh! Hi! Grandpa: He is your fiance. Karen: W-what..? Diane: Uh.. Karen, I haven't told you, but, this was planned already before you were born.. The merging of both families will help for the sake of both companies.. So.. Please- Karen: Of course! Of course! I would absolutely love to! Grandpa: Really? Jason smiled. Karen: Yeah! (This is so much fun!! Grandpa, you're such an angel!!) Grandpa: Then, every thing's fine! See, Diane? Your daughter is nicer than you. Diane: Dad! Grandpa: Very well, Karen. Would you like to stay in this hotel with Jason for about... One week or more? Karen: Eh? Grandpa: For you to know each other, you know.. Karen: Oh right! Sure! Sure! [b]Elevator[/b] The meeting about the marriage is over. Jason and Karen are inside the elevator. Karen giggles as she looks at Jason. Karen: (This guy is so handsome!) The elevator opened. They went out. They went inside a room. Karen: Wow.. This room looks awesome! Jason: Have a seat, Karen. Karen sat down. Karen: (Wow.. This guy is rich too!) Hey, Jason, do you- Karen saw Jason removing his clothes. Karen: Hey.. What are you doing? Jason: Preparing. Karen: W-What..? Jason: What, what? Karen: Are you saying..- Jason: Yeah. Karen stood up from her chair. Karen: Uh.. I.. I quit.. ! Yeah! I quit! If that's what you're thinking, I am refusing this marriage! Jason held her. Karen: Aww! Let me go! - Jason: It was your fault, that you're here. Karen: What? Jason: You don't even know me.. But you accepted this marriage, so it was your fault that you are now trapped here. Karen: Eh?! Whatever! I still quit! Now let me go! Karen continuously struggles. Jason: You may not leave. You may not refuse. Karen: W-What?! I could! And I would! Jason: What about your grandpa? Are you just going to refuse after making him so happy? Aren't you being too mean? Karen: W-What..? Jason: How about his health? I think I heard that your mom refused for a fixed marriage and that is why.. Your grandpa almost died.. Now, do you want him to die? Karen started sweating. Karen: (What should I do?! If it is about grandpa.. I can't do anything.. I.. I..) Jason: What is your decision? Would you refuse.. Or would you stay? [i]To be continued.[/i]\

Last edited by gossipgirl03 (2008-09-27 21:07:16)

baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

first one to comment.... nice story sis, keep it up... i'll wait for your update...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

weeeeh!., nyc story!., kip it up!., make mre sis!. hehe i'll support yah w/ dis very nyc story kk?!., ~juliene~
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wow keep it up siz. Ill wait 4 the continuation,... haha[/b]
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh my god. your story made me excited. :o wow, kar's infatuated with that guy! :ninja:
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow, nice story you have there. Keep it up. I'm waiting for the next chapter. :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CHAPTER TWO [b]Hotel[/b] Dinner was prepared. Jason and Karen eat inside their room. Jason: Eat up. Karen: Yeah I know. You don't need to tell me. Jason: Tsk.. Karen: (Tsk! How stupid am I to think he's actually a nice guy.) Jason: Oh, anyway. You'll be transferring school. Karen: WHAT? No, I won't. Jason: You will. Karen: No! Why should I do? Jason: Because your school is disgusting. And it would be a shame for my family to have someone graduated from a low school. Karen: LOW?! How dare you call my school low?! Jason: Shut up. No matter what you say, you'd be transferring to my school. So study for the entrance exam. Karen: Sorry, I'll fail the test for sure. Jason: Oh really? Try not to pass. Karen: What would you do? Jason:... I'll burn that school of yours before you know it. Karen: W- What? You'd burn it? Don't joke. Jason: I'm not joking. With my power, I could burn that school until it turn into ashes. Karen: But- Jason: What's your decision? [b]School[/b] Noelle: Really?! That's amazing!! I'm happy for you! Karen: Happy for me?! Are you kidding?! I felt like I was a prisoner! Noelle: Yes! That's right! You're a prisoner of your lover!! Karen: Noelle! Can't you understand? This is a problem! Karen sighed. Noelle: But didn't you say you are in love? Karen: Yeah, I did say that but.. that's in the past, okay? Arrgh! I don't want to see his face again! Even if he's.. Good-looking.. Noelle: Why not? Karen: Because I hate him! Noelle: Then give him to me. Karen: I wish I could, but my grandpa's life is on the line. Noelle: Or you just don't want to? Karen: Noelle!! Suddenly, the door opened. Karen: Morning, professor- The person who opened the door was Jason. Girls: Uwaah..! So cool! Karen immediately hid under her table. Karen: (Darn..) Jason: Karen!! I'd be counting one to ten.. If I reached ten that you're still not coming out, you know what I would do. Karen: (Yeah, great.) Karen went out. Karen: What do you want? Jason: Let's go. [b]Hotel[/b] Karen: Why did you bring me home?! Karen and Jason were back to the hotel. Jason: 'Cause it's time for your review. Karen: Review?! Jason: Yeah. Your entrance exam is scheduled two days from now. Karen: But our fourth period's about to begin!! Jason: Who cares? It's okay. Just shut up and do what I ask you to do. Jason put six books on the study table where Karen is. Jason: Read those. Karen: What? Six books? Are you trying to kill me? Jason: No. Karen: Wait.. These are for third years! I'm only a first year! Jason: Well, your entrance test is as hard as for third years. Karen: EHHH?! Jason: Just read it. Karen: This is torture!! After some hours, Karen: (What is this??) Karen can't understand some parts. Jason noticed her and sat down beside her. Jason: what's wrong? Karen: I can't.. I can't understand these.. Jason: Where? Oh.. This? That's.... Jason speaks as Karen noticed him really close to her. Her heart started beating fast. Karen: (Darn.. What am I feeling?!) Jason: Understood? Karen: W-What..? Jason: Did you understand? Karen: I.. I didn't.. Jason: Pfft. Alright. I'll repeat it. This...... Karen: (Why do I feel like.. Jason is so gentle..?) Karen went out of the bathroom. Karen: You'll be sleeping.. Here..? Jason: Yes. I left last night because I attended some meetings.. But now, I'd be sleeping here. Karen: Oh.. So.. So I'll be sleeping on the couch? Jason: Couch? Jason stood up from bed. Jason: Why should you? Karen: Well.. It's because.. We're still not married.. So that means.. We.. We could not sleep on the same bed- Jason pulled her to the bed. Karen: Aww. Jason: Who told you that nonsense? Karen: It's my own.. Point of view.. Jason: How stupid. Jason lied down on the bed. Jason: Dad is visiting us tomorrow. Karen: Your dad? Jason: Yeah. And, you're not going to school tomorrow. Karen: EH?! WHY NOT?! Jason: Because you'll review. Karen: But I want to go!! Jason stared at her. Jason: Are you going out with someone? Karen: Uh.. - Jason: Break up with him. Karen: Eh? Why-? Jason: Just do it! Karen: (Why is he so mad..?) But.. It's just Noelle.. Jason: W-What-? Tsk! Karen: (Could he be jealous..?) To be continued. Was it long..? :D CHAPTER THREE [b]Hotel[/b] Karen reads books while Jason watches television. Karen: (Hmm.. Yeah! Yeah! I could understand!) Suddenly, the door opened and someone entered. Jason: Oh, dad. Nathan (Jason's dad): Hello, Jason, Hello.. Karen. Karen stood up. Karen: He- Hello. (Wow.. His dad looks just like him!) Nathan: So what's up? What are you doing, Karen? Karen: Uh.. I'm studying for the entrance exam in Jason's school. Nathan: Need a help? Karen: O- okay.. Jason watches Nathan and Karen study. Nathan: Get it? Karen: Yeah! Yeah! Thanks! Nathan: Okay, next.. Jason gets pissed off. Jason: (Why are they so close?!) Wait!! Wait!! Karen: Eh? Nathan: What? Jason: Wake a break for awhile okay? Karen: Eh? Why? Jason: Because I want to? Is that enough? Karen: Uh well..- Nathan: Let it be. Let's take a break. Karen: Alright.. After their short break, their studying continued. Jason: (Darn..) Hey, when are you planning to leave? Nathan: Why are you asking Jason? Jason: Because I think you are kinda.. keeping really close to Karen. Karen: Jason!! Nathan: Oh Jason.. Don't get jealous okay? Jason: I am not jealous!! *blushes* Karen: (Jealous?) Nathan looked at his watch. Nathan: Oh shoot. I need to leave. I have a meeting. Karen: Aww.. Jason: (Great!) Nathan: Oh well.. Nathan stood up from his seat. Nathan: Anyway, Karen. Why do you want to study in Jason's school? Karen: Eh? But Jason said - Jason: Just leave okay!! Nathan: Hmm.. Nathan thought for awhile. Nathan: Ha! Ha! I get it. I see.. Actually Karen, the family of ours doesn't care wherever you graduated. Karen: What? Jason: DAD!!!! Nathan: Whatever. So, bye. Nathan walked out the door. Karen: What uncle said.. Meant.. - Jason: Fo- Forget about it! Karen: (Could it mean that he just want me to study in his school..?) Suddenly, Karen felt someone hugged her from behind. She blushed immediately as she discovered that it was Jason. Karen: Ja- Jason.. Jason: Forget about what that man said.. Karen: O-okay.. (My heart.. My heart beats so fast.. ) Jason went out of the bathroom. He saw Karen sleeping on the couch. Jason: She's tired..? Jason sat down beside Karen and stared at her. Jason: Karen.. I'm so glad you didn't really refuse to this.. Marriage.. He kissed her on forehead. Jason: I would die if you did.. Suddenly, Karen started talking on her sleep. Karen: Ja- Jason.. Jason: Eh? He smiled. Karen: I.. I really miss you.. I really.. I really.. Jason: You miss me? Karen: I.. I want to see you again.. Daniel.. Jason: Da- Daniel..? Karen: I.. I miss you.. Daniel.. Jason: Who's.. Who's Daniel..? [i]To be continued[/i]

Last edited by gossipgirl03 (2008-08-13 04:52:36)

saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow. I like your story. :D Really. I'm supporting this. :) I hope you'll do more and.. I wonder who Daniel is..? :)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CHAPTER FOUR Karen woke up. Karen: Hmm.. Jason..? Jason was sitting on the bed. Karen was on the bed too. Karen: Good morning. She stood up. Karen: Have you eaten your breakfast.? There was no response. Karen: Hey..? Jason? Karen looked at him with wondering eyes. Jason then stared at her. Karen: Hmm..? Jason: Who's Daniel.? Karen: Da- Daniel..? How did you-? Jason: Just answer me, who is he? Karen can't look at Jason's eyes. Jason: Who is he..? Answer me.. Karen: Daniel.. Is my first boyfriend.. Jason: What..? Karen: But- but don't worry.. He has gone to abroad so..- Jason: Alright. Get ready. Today's your exam. Jason stood up. Karen: (Jason.. How did he know Daniel..?) [b]School of Jason[/b] Karen was amazed. Karen: What a big school!! Jason: Let's go. [b]Inside the school[/b] Jason waits outside of the place where Karen takes exam. Jason: ( I wonder how that brat is doing.) Suddenly, a girl and a tall guy passed by. Girl: Daniel, as the student council president, you must do this. Daniel: Yeah, I know. Jason: (Daniel?!) Jason stared at the guy called Daniel as he walks away. Jason: (That Daniel.. That president couldn't be Karen's ex.. - What am I thinking?) He sighed. Jason: That guy has flew to abroad. Karen went out of the room. Karen: Yay! I passed, Jason! Karen ran to Jason. Jason: Really? Karen: Yeah! The exam is quite difficult so I am put in section D.. Jason: That's too far. Karen: Yeah.. You are in A, right? Jason: Yeah. Whatever, let's go to the principal. Karen: Eh? Why? Jason: I will tell them to transfer you to my section. Karen: Eh?! Are you serious?! Jason: Yeah. Jason pulls Karen. Karen: No way!! Stop it okay?! Jason: Let's go, okay?! Karen: No! I was put in that section so you may not use your influence to- Jason: Let's go! Karen: I said no! Their bickering continued as the girl and the guy called Daniel walk to them. Daniel noticed Karen. Daniel: (Karen...?)
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yay! The story's getting more exciting.. !! I think that Daniel has something to do with Karen.. Good guess eh? :D Well, good luck!! I hope you'll write the next chap..!!
loveless010
» n00b
1969-12-31

You're story is so beautiful!!! I love it!! Keep on writing!! :D
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey! When will you update? Hehe. Waiting for the next chappie! :D
xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice story sis! i really love it! :D still waiting for the next chapter.. :D btw, when will you post it?hehehe im just excited.. :lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

CHAPTER FIVE Karen: What do you think? Karen wears her new school uniform. Jason: It suits you well. Karen: Of course!Jason: Tsk. Well. Everyone who wears that type of clothing will look really good,even the beggars. Karen: Hmp! Jason: Let's go to school. Karen nodded. [b]CAR[/b] Karen: I'll sure miss Noelle.. Jason: you may still see her. Karen: I know. Jason: Tsk. Karen: Are we near? I'm so excited! Jason: Yeah. Just relax.. As their car entered the school gate. A lot of girls are cheering and yelling Jason's name. Karen: Eh? Who are they? Jason: Fans of mine. Karen: Wow.. They're a lot. They went out of the car. Girls: Jason!! Karen: (Wow..) Jason: Oh, everyone. I would like you to meet, Karen. My future wife. Girls: EH...?? Karen: Uh.. Hello..? Girls: NOOOOO!!! [b]Classroom[/b] Karen feels different in her new school. Everyone stares at her. Karen: (Is it really a big deal to be Jason's fiancee..?) Suddenly, two girls approached her. Girl1: Hi! I am Kate! Let's be friends? Girl2: I am Jane! Let's be friends too..? Karen: Uh.. Sure.. The girls smiled at her. Kate: Karen, how did you make Prince Jason like you? Karen got surprised. Karen: Uh.. Prince? Kate: Yes! Prince is a very adorable guy! Jane: Yeah! He's so admirable! Both: He's every girl's ideal guy!! Karen: W- What..? Jane: He helps anyone in need! Kate: He protects everyone! Both: And he never looked down on anyone!! Karen: Oh really.. (I guess they don't know he's true colors..) The girls suddenly sighed. Karen: What's wrong? Kate: It was just so bad that he refused to be the Student Council President.. Jane: Everyone voted for him. Karen: Oh.. Then who's the president.? Both: Daniel Hansen. Karen: Daniel.. Hansen..? Jason: Karen! Jason entered their calssroom. Karen: Jason! Karen went to Jason. Girls: Prince!! Jason: Let's go. Karen: Where? Jason: To my class. [b]Jason's class.[/b] Jason: Everyone, I would like you to meet my fiancee. Karen Portman. Karen entered the room. Karen: He-Hello.. Daniel: Ka- Karen..? Daniel stood up. Daniel: Karen! Karen: Da- Daniel..? Jason: Daniel? All murmured. Daniel ran to Karen. Daniel: How are you?! What are you doing here?! Karen: I'm fine! I'm here- Jason suddenly held Karen. Karen: (Jason?) Jason: She's here 'cause I asked her to. Daniel: Jason.. Jason: She's MY fiancee. Daniel: Fiancee...? Is that true.. Karen..? Karen: Uh.. Y-Yeah.. Daniel: Then.. Cong- congratulations.. Jason: Thank you very much. Karen, go back to your class. NOW. Karen: O- Okay.. Karen went out of the room. Jason: And.. Daniel? Do you have something to do with Karen? Daniel: Uh.. No-Nothing.. [b]Karen's class[/b] Karen: (How could Daniel be here..?) Karen sighed. Karen: (The unacceptable breakup between me and him sure left a big scar.. ) To be continued.
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow.. !! The story's getting more and more exciting!! I'm waiting for the next chap..!! :D
loveless010
» n00b
1969-12-31

Weee!! It's so nice! I'm waiting for the next chapter!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Thanks guys. ^^ I'm going to next the next chap if I had the time.. :) I hope you'll still support me!
loveless010
» n00b
1969-12-31

Of course we would. :D You speak English fluently. :D [i]Sana matuto rin ako mag English.[/i] I'm waiting for the chapters!!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What A Nice Story. Update It Agad..♥
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi! My name is Rachel! And i would like to be friends with you! Can we be friends? Oh Yah can you check my story!: http://theftalk.com/t38614-%26%239829%3BTogether-Forever%21%21%21%26%239829%3B-%5BCurrently-Chapter-17%5D-Super-exciting%21%21%21%21.html By the way great story! love it! I cant w8 for the next chappie!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]HEART OF FIRE by: gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/lizbeth_rebuelta/Anime/acacac12.jpg[/img] [b]PLOT[/b] Karen, a 16 year old te

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy