• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/pucca.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7959/puccawf8.png[/img] <">[/align]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

huwaawww....it's so colorful.,lab d color combination.,.,so cute.,.two thumbs up =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

The footer has a bit on the problem. Normal absolute positioning problem on FF anyway nice work. :thumbsup:
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

siz, this is so cute! i love it! thanks for sharing siz! xoxo :kiss:
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice&cute! I really love your unique layouts! keep it up!:thumbsup:=)
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awww.. so adorable :D
goodboy321
» n00b
1969-12-31

hnd nmn gumagana yang gawa mo:(
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D:thumbsup:... like the combination.. kip it up! :D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments guyz :D really appreciate it :D @Ephe on my next layouts ill try to make some adjustments and ask for more info about it =) @Goodboy avoid posting in tagalog in this thread :thumbsup:
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...amazinG!! thats cool.. love the...theme... ahahhaha kip it up :D
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow... nice layout... so colorful, labbitt.. :thumbsup:
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanZZ!!for sharing it girl !hehhehehe...

Last edited by BlUsHhYyy (2008-08-02 03:23:37)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow! i love it! the first beautiful layout i have ever seen in my life very colorful! i will gonna use this! +repu for you!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Lhub It Sisz. +Repu For Your Work.
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

it doesn't work everybody... magulo the background doesn't show up!
y4sir
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its so lovely and cute =) i like it :lol:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]it doesn't work everybody... magulo the background doesn't show up![/quote] Miss are you sure about that? the layout is compatible with FF and IE and youre aware that posting in tagalog is not allowed in this thread aight? Before commenting that its a disaster do make sure :thumbsup: Everyone thanks for the comments and for the repu's I really appreciate it a lot Thanks a million Lalaine
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like that layout! i like pucca! i wanna give u +repu but i don't know how to do it :cry:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its so cute siz alaine... geez..i love it so much!! :wow: :wow: :kiss: =) kip it up!! im using it on my friend's profile ;) she loves pucca ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-02 07:56:30)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so cute sis.., keep posting.., lurve ur works..,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy