• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

redphoenix_04
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

I love your work. nice color combination. :)
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

uwooohh!! So lovely!! :wow:
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

join my site and i'll join also in yours. http://lloyd16.wordpress.com- please register first in wordpress if you want to apply to my site
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]The footer has a bit on the problem. Normal absolute positioning problem on FF anyway nice work. :thumbsup:[/quote] yes ephe... but tolerable.. and can be fix via iamge tricks... all u need to do is calculate the difference.. compare it using major browser....( IE and FIREFOX ) make it more pleasing.... to both... and thats we call real fsmagic...
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cute layout ! i rili like your wrk sis .. :)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very cute layout thanks for sharing
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,:o such an adorable layie...love 'em...=)
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:45

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy