• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

Pages: 12345..5

[b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

applecrest
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

^ oh yah..i totally agree with you.. the guys of dear boys are all cute..:eh:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

hmmnm about this topic.. for me the animation of slamdunk is totally cool comparing to the animation of dear boys but you see if slamdunk has rukawa dear boys has aikawa hehehehe the same hair style the same move and partly the sam name but different spelling only in pronouncing.. but for me if tis two team will compete i guess the shohoku will win idk i just feel thatthey will win even though sakuragi is there hahahahaha but for me if aikawa challenge one on one each of the player of shohoku i think aikawa will win to the best 5 of shohoku if it is one on one game... hahahahaha for me this two anime is the best among the sports anime i ever watch.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Of course Slam Dunk... Go Sakuragi Go... but slam dunk is incomplete.. the drawer died before he finish it.... :cry:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-03 03:06:40)

mardin
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me slamdunk sakuragi is my idol
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]slam dunk[/b] for me too.. love it.. =)=) [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dear boy..i like it..opening and ending song theme are rock..like it :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Slam Dunk here hehehe:) Rukawa is also cute like Sakuragi:)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I prefer Slam Dunk. The ball was really drawn and you can feel the presence of pure drawn Anime. While Dear Boys was a combination of 3D and drawn Anime that's kinda a turn off. Anyway Dear Boys has a good Animation in some points but it could never compare the feeling if you're watching Slam Dunk. [quote=Yellow Flash]the drawer died before he finish it.... :cry:[/quote] Yeah what a lost.
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee. i just ♥ slam dunk!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]the drawer died before he finish it.... :cry:[/quote] that's so sad :crybaby: I love Slam Dunk
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i dont care if their handsomes... i js want the quality haha.... that's my opinion. no flaming... lolx.... Slam dunk's story is more interesting and... also, its a comedy anime series... that the viewers will surely love.[/b] :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^yah i agree.... sakuragi is funny.... and we all love funny stuffs.. hahahha and sometimes its the coolness... GO Slam Dunk GO!!!!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Slam dunk is a Classic! for me, [peace] Slam Dunk is just Too much better than Dear Boys[/peace]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me it is.. slam dunk..dey r totally make us fun.. especially hanamichi sakuragi.. even dat he is not kinda fun.. bt still..he is funny.. he makes me laugh.. bt how about kaede rukawa.? he is also a cute guy ryt.?
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go go slum dunk ggogogo
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Animation is not 100% guaranteed hahaha, Dear Boys was absolutely no match with Slamdunk! The plot of Slumdunk was really funny hehehhe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vote for Slam Dunk (damn so funny~~~~~~~~~ =D=D=D)
paoloabesamis_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow:D:penguin::wallbash::wallbash::wow:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

slum dunk cuz its so funny and i love rukawa!!!!! but i love dear boys too the boys are so cute......... waaahahaha .......
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:08

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy