• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

Pages: 12345

[b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

lubakimaru
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

dear boys? is that popular? well... bcoz idk dear boys, i'll go for slam dunk!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

Slam Dunk!!!! I really addicted to that show!!!, It's so funny!!!:lol::lol::lol:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm... though dear boys are handsome.. well, for me.. i'll still go with [b]slam dunk[/b].. :D:thumbsup: hahah.. sakuragi and rukawa rocks.. heheh :eh: [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/ffaray/SlamDunk.jpg[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Hey,who's that guy with white jersey there? i've never see him before..
LanieVamp
» n00b
1969-12-31

Slamdunk for me.. Sakuragi is so cute:wow::wow:haha..and he always make me laugh:eh:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I choose [b]slamdunk[/b]. i like the character of sakuragi, so funneh :lol:
KCheese
» n00b
1969-12-31

The manga of slam dunk ended, it was a so-so ending. Dear boys is cool too but Slam Dunk is better in more ways than one.
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dear Boys! I like Aikawa Kazuhiko
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Slam Dunk[/b] I dont know the Story of DEAR BOYS eh
bobo_d_wiseman34
» n00b
1969-12-31

Slamdunk...no question about it..i dont give a damn about dearboys...slamdunk rules and beside a look like mitsui...hehehehe
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ me too.. i don't know the story of dear boys. hehe so slam dunk! :)

Last edited by tetums (2008-09-28 14:33:47)

ciene
» n00b
1969-12-31

slam dunk! coz it got real players...............hehehe..........sakuragi not included :D LOL
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Slam Dunk is better. Much more action and Adventure. And Sakuragi is hella funny. :lol:[/color]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Boys...cause the players are just uber-cute![/b]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like Dear boys! Kazuhiko Aikawa so kawaii! XD
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Slam Dunk[/b]... Why? Because, I think it's much more motivating and inspiring compared to Dear Boys. And with a little humorous acts.. ;) And Sendo and Kaeda are good-looking as well you know. :rolleyes:
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think slam dunk is much better For me.. i love the storyline and the animation and also Sakuragi :D u should read the manga it's good
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Slam Dunk for me :D:thumbsup: because it's funny and really nice story! :wallbash:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

slam dunk is the best!!! =)
enlistment
» n00b
1969-12-31

slam dunk... sila ang nauna noh... gaya2x lang ang dear boys... master vs noobs...:D

Last edited by enlistment (2008-10-12 19:19:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]Choose among the two: Slam Dunk or Dear Boys? Isn't it hard to decide? But for me it's Dear Boys... Why? Because they are handsome!!!:kiss: =):rose::wow:

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy