• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

Pages: 1234

have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

modern_kealotz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

ahhhm i've been rebellious child sometimes=D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

Nice question. I have always been rebellious. I just do what I want. I dont care what others say. Life is too short to be spent on worthless things. My motto. LOLOLOL. :lol:
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guilty as charged :ninja: but dat was b4... but not to the xtent dat i ruin my life... BTW this song suits me... "Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong And no one understands you Do you ever wanna runaway? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on turned up so loud That no one hears you screaming---- Are you stuck inside a world you hate? Are you sick of everyone around? With their big fake smiles and stupid lies While deep inside you're bleeding" it hit me...:wallbash:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah, i've been a rebel child. it's really boring 2 b 'tied' with lotsa rules!
slash.OrCenx
» n00b
1969-12-31

I guess, kind of... Uhmm, I drink alcohol.. though, my parents don't really mind. Just as long as I consume it moderately. Well, I don't know, I still follow their rules. But right now when I should be reviewing, I'm not.. :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes.. i usually do the "temper tantrums"
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i can't recall if i've been a rebellious child!..:eh:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I was. I used to be rebellious, but i'm no longer a child.
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I never been a rebellious child.. i dont want to waste and mess up with my life at present.. always be happy^^:D
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]nop, and never will I be..[/color] [img]http://www.getdollz.com/files/1130.gif[/img]
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yeah.. i now am....[/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sometimes but mostly no... i'm good... :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i was...and i still am.... i was never the perfect daughter...lolz.. and im not someone to look up to... but still I fear God.... ;)
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yea,, and i regret all that.. at teh end.. i realized and proved!.. MOTHER'S KNOWS BEST
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I guess I am I rebel to my dad...I'm still not over with what he does to me before like kicking my stomach when he's drunk for no reason at all. I answer him back with a loud voice. I was a rebel to my Grandma..she used to get me spoiled so when I got older I never listened to what she says to me and always answer her back. But now that I'm far away from her, I regret doing all that specially that we both getting older and by the time, Lord can take her with him...but not now.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-09-19 17:29:44)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have my rebellious moments. Especially when I get frustrated and I feel like no one is listening to me, I get really aggressive. Usually towards my sister, I try not to be rebellious to my parents, though.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nopee =) :thumbsup:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i vote yes but i can't be rebellious.. or else i odnt know..
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes, since birth.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

First of all... [spoiler][i]I don't really know, I'm a bit stubborn but not that bad. I just throw things when I'm pissed and more. and my parents are not that strict :D I can always sleep over. lol[/i][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy