• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

Pages: 1234

have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

empurpled
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

[color=#cc33ff]No. I still have my dreams. I don't want to ruin my future.[/color]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

yeah.. many times.. when I was 7 and 8.. I leave the house and go out of the subdivision becoz' my parents nly notice my baby couz' which makes me so jelous.. and when just this past september, I'm 11.. I didn't talk to my mom becoz' she promised to buy me the psp but she didn't coz' all she do is shop for herself.. for 2 days I did that.. then she called me, and cried at me.. she said sorry.. and she buyed it, with a matching havaianas haha... --- I'm really sensitive with my feelings
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've been very rebellious these days. i think it's just normal for us juveniles. :D
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... i dont wanna ruin my life!
swit muff
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.. [spoiler]i dont want to messed up my life w/ my young age xD[/spoiler] :penguin:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nope:)im afraid to:)[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]If I posted in this b4 and I said yes...[/i] [b]I lied.[/b] [b]In my years of childhood and still up to now. I'm kinda rebellious. I break the rules at school and never got caught. For example, I wore a black undershirt....which is so not listed in the School Dress Code. I had a tattoo of a skull, which is like, restricted.... I sometimes cussed too. There are other more..But I think I don't wanna list 'em...[/b] [i] But I'm always Teacher's pet.[/i]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. yea i am.. but now i think i already change.. haha coz i already prove them that i know what's right and wrong..:D:thumbsup:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. two years ago?? it lasts for about one year or so?? hehehe.. i don't regret it.. it was damn fun i came from a family who has strict morals, religious perspectives and many more nice things... hahahha!! it's in our mistakes that we learn more for our future.. i enjoyed the fact that you can do whatever you want.. without any boundaries.. well now.. back to the old days.. boring life.. it sucks!
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no......... i'm afraid to my parents.. and i respect them too much! :DD _____________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah. First year in High School, i was called by our teacher because of Misbehaving. Second Year, my adviser wrote a letter to my parents complaining about my naughty attitude. "Juvenile" Third year, i was brought to the principal's office because I was caught playing cards with my classmates. :rolleyes:
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont do that bec0z i'm a gud child... :eh: i dont like my parents to be mad at me...
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]Nope...I don't think i have the right to be rebellious and there is no reason to act like that![/i]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=menikmatic]Uuh... define 'Rebellion'. :|[/quote] you are already using the net..why not Google it?=| ive been rebellious before..i've got a lot of piercings (including tongue piercing), went home drunk, cut my classes (im still doing it now..:P), smoking (but i quit already..) dunno why, but maybe it's the only way i know to make my parents know that i need some attention..im also a part of their "so-called family" and it really hurts that they dont even noticed my presence..:(
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah, i'm [i]pasaway[/i] wen i was a kid. =D[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Me.. ahahaha.. yeah.. :D and until now.. :P well.. i used to drink.. :lol: what else.. sleep to my friends house.. without any permission.. ahaha.. and more.. :lol: but now, i am not drinking anymore.. err.. actually.. now.. i am just a rebel in my own way.. =) because.. i kinda regret 'em all.. :| i mean.. i should not have.. well.. its not really a total stupidity.. but i don't know.. :wasted: hahahaha.. after knowing that my mameng really loves me.. hahaha.. i don't think soooo.. :P[/b]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]yes i am. :disgust:[/b] [i]i drunk.without knowing my parents. occassionally. (but i dont think its rebelious ryt?) i try to smoke.ONCE?TWICE? (tikim lan un) djmix or blackbat? :retard: and im type of person VERY SENSITIVE/INTENSITIVE. and im a JEALOUS one. and spoiled bratt :redface: i dont follow [b]HOUSE /SCHOOL RULES.[/b] and sumtyms my [b]PARENTS [/b] i hate them when they always notice me in my wrong. thats why i do some action~! OVERALL im a [b]BLACKSHIP[/b].im the 2nd siblings in 3 girls. but for now. i [b]REALIZE [/b]some of my bad things.when i get old =) but now i know the right and wrong. ILOVEMYPARENTS MORE. and IHAVEFEARTOGOOD. ILOVEJESUSCHRIST [/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by airies (2008-11-19 06:59:06)

rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I can say that i have into it. I have been a rebellious child because of pissed off. I'm pissed off of what they say, those never ending arguments. But now, things had change.
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea i've become a rebellious child cause i don't obey my parents about not skipping school but i still maintain my grades lol =D=D=D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think nope. i oweis follow wat my mum and dad tells me. mums know best. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u been a rebellious child???why?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler]well, i was a rebellious child before.. i skipped my class & go home late at night.. i never talk to my parents..

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy