• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Pages: 12

Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

aikamerino320
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her story [b] (At School)[/b] Maria:Hey Katherine!:) Katherine:uhmmmmm....Hi?:disgust: Katherine:Leave Me Alone! I want to be alone! Maria:Fine,What a Snob! (Maria Murmered) [b](At Class)[/b] Ms.Santos:Good Morning Class! Students(except Katherine):Godd Morning Ms.Santos! Ms. Santos:Katherine,meet me after lunch ok? Katherine:Ok! fine! Whatever! Ms.Santos:Hmph... Ms. Santos:Ok Class! We are going to have a field trip in Laguna! I'm going to give your reply slips this afternoon! Students(Except Katherine):Yeah! Katherine:Im not coming to this field trip..... (Bell Rings) Ms.Santos:Good Bye Students! Students(except Katherine):Good Bye And Thanks You Ms. Santos! Ms.Santos:Katherine,stay Here.......I'm going to talk to you! Katherine:Yes.....Ms. Santos (in a lazy way) Ms.Santos:Why do you want to be always alone? Katherine:Because....I don't like people ......I want to be alone... Ms.Santos:Ok Fine... Ms. Santos:Eat your lunch now! [b]Will Katherine Have Friends or still be alone? Find out in Chapter 2 ![/b]

Last edited by aikamerino320 (2008-08-01 21:15:16)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Good Story Its Very Nice i like it
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Nice story Bestie!!! Comment my story!!! Love yah Take care!!! :)

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-01 21:22:11)

aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey Guys! Thanks For Viewing! Hope You Like Chapter 2! :arrow:[b]Chapter 2[/b] [b](Katherine went outside the classroom to eat lunch)[/b] Katherine:Will I have friends or not? hmmm...:/ Katherine:I Know! I will have imaginary friends! Katherine:Ok.....I will name them......Ashley,Betty,and,Kiara=) Ashley(imaginary friend):Hey Katherine! Heard that you have no friends.....Here am I! Let me call my other friends.... Betty and Kiara(imaginary friends):Hey Katherine! We are the besties of Ashley! Katherine:Hey New Friends! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara(imaginary friends):Hey Katherine! We are here to be your Official Besties! Katherine:Thanks Guys! __________________________________________________________________________________________ [b] (Bell Rings)[/b] Katherine:Done eating my lunch! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Us To! Katherine:Come Guys I will introduce you to my Teacher! Katherine:Ms. Santos where are you! (Katherine Shouts) Ms.Santos:Im Here why? Katherine:I Have new Friends! Ms. Santos:Who are they? Katherine:They Are Ashley,Betty,and Kiara!:D Ms.Santos:Where are they? Katherine:They are her beside me! Ms.Santos:Where?!?! Katherine:They Imaginary That's Why! Ms.Santos:Ok! _____________________________________________________________________________________________ Ms.Santos:Students Go in the classroom now! Students:Ok! Katherine:Lets Go Ashley,Betty,and Kiara! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Ok! [b] Will Katherine's Classmates Find out that she is dumb because she has imaginary friends or will her classmates befriend them.Find Out in Chapter 3![/b]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice update!!! Good work!!! Love yah!!! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice ... gtg bye ..
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey Guys! Let People View my story...Thanks! [b]Chapter 3[/b] [b](At Class)[/b] Katherine:Seat here my new friends..... Ashley,Betty,Kiara:Ok! Rachel:Hey Katherine! Katherine:uhmmmmm........Hi Rachel??? Rachel:Hey Katherine..Heard you have no friends.....wanna be friends?? Katherine:Yah.Sure.....but you are just my friend...not "Official Bestie" Rachel:Ok!=) Katherine:Meet my "Official Besties" Katherine:They Are Ashley,Betty,and Kiara Rachel:Where are they? Katherine:They are right beside me... Rachel:Oh....imaginary friends Katherine:Yah! Katherine:If you want to be my "Official Bestie" you have to have an attitude like mine Rachel:Ok! ill try! Ms.Santos:Ok Class..Here are your reply slips for the field trip next week! Katherine:Ok! ill just go with Rachel as my partner Katherine:Rachel,can we be partners in the field trip Rachel:Sure! Ms.Santos:Ok Class Good Bye! Students:Good by and thank you Ms.Santos ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b](At Dismissal)[/b] Rachel:Katherine want to meet my friends? Katherine:No Thanks,Tomorrow because i have to go now... Rachel:Ok! Katherine:Im just walking.. Rachel:Oh...want me to bring you home? Katherine:Sure! Rachel:Oh Yah! cna you go to my sleepover on Saturday! Katherine:Maybe..... Katherine:I really dont like going to parties so. maybe Rachel:ok! [b] (At the car or Rachel)[/b] Katherine:Nice Van Rachel Rachel:Thanks! Rachel:No need to tell me your address cuz..i have a record of all of our classmates Katherine:ok! [b](At Katherine's House) [/b] Rachel:Here we are! Katherine:Thanks Rachel for the ride! Rachel:No Problem! (Rachel Leaves) Katherine:Will i be "Official Besties" with Rachel? Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:The more the merrier! Katherine:hmmmmm..... [b]What will be Katherine's Decision??Find out in Chapter 4![/b]

Last edited by aikamerino320 (2008-08-01 23:22:52)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So nice thanks for Putting me In your story!!! I'll put you in mine kk??? Love yah Thanks!!! :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice story i can relate on that story
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks Guys Hope you like Chapter 4 :arrow:[b]Chapter 4:[/b] Katherine:Ok I think i will ask her tomorrow to be my Bestie :eh: Ashley:Of course!!! =) Kiara:She seems so nice Katherine:Yah,Shes a great friend :D [b][Phone Rings][/b] [quote]Katherine:Hello??? Rachel:Hi Katherine!!! Katherine:Yes may i know who is speaking??? Rache:Its Rachel :) Katherine:Oh Hi!!! Rachel:How are you?? Katherine:Fine,you??? Rachel:Fine!!! :D Katherine:Can i ask you something??? Rachel:Sure!! Katherine:Can you be my Bestie??? Rachel:Yes!!! OMG Yes!!!,Thanks!!!!! Katherine:Your welcome!!!! Rachel:Well i better Get going Byebye Katherine:Byebye!!![/quote] Betty:So what did she say?? Katherine:She said yes!!!! =) Ashley and Kiara Oh Good!!!! Katherine:Well Lets sleep na ok?? Ashley,Betty and Kiara:=) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][The next day][/b] Katherine:Good Morning Everyone Ashely,Betty and Kiara:Good Morning!!! Ashley:Hey Kat can you go to the mall with us Kathrine:Sorry Cant im gonna spend more time with my new Besties Betty: :cry: Kiara:Fine!!! :angry: Katherine:Why are all of you so mean!!!! :doubt: [Katherine leaves without a word] Betty:What are we gonna do??? Ashley:I Have a plan!! =D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What is Ashley's Plan Find out in Chapter 5 :eh:
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pls dont report I had a mistake and Doubled it Im sorry Pls dont report.

Last edited by aikamerino320 (2008-08-02 00:36:31)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im lovin it so far ...
000mary kim
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice. :thunder:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh!., nyc story sis!., hehe. kip it up!., gonna support yah w/ dis one! hehe. nyc.nyc. make mre!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I made Chapter 4 Awww thanks So many likes your story nobody likes mine!!! http://theftalk.com/t38614-Together-Forever%21%21%21.html Thats my story pls ask other to check my story thanks!!!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]lovin it aika !!!!!!!!!!!! make the nxt chapie soon ... please view my story too :::::: [url]http://theftalk.com/t39769-Emotional-Story.html[/url][/quote] [/align]
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

great story! :D i lalalove it :lol:
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks Guys For Viewing! Please also view Sunshine's Story,Lara's Story,and Velvet's Story! (P.S. : Sunshine helped me with chapter 4) [b]Chapter 5[/b] Ashley:I have an Idea! Betty and Kiara:What is it?? Are we still going to be friends with her Ashley:Yes we will still be..but we have to beat Rachel Betty and Kiara:How? Ashley:Ok...we know alot of stuff about Katherine Betty and Kiara:Right! Ashley:so.....When Katherine arrives......lets..uhmmm..uhmmmm.... Ashley:Can't Think of an idea! Betty and Kiara:Yah...Us to... Ashley:Lets just be friends with Rachel Betty and Kiara:Ok! [b](When Katherine Arrives)[/b] Katherine:Hey Guys! I had a fun time with Rachel she is a Great Friend Like All of you.. Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Thanks! we will also try being friends with your new Best Friend Katherine:Ok! Katherine:Rachel will invite her friends Lara,Chelsea,Jessica,and Bea to my house to have a sleepover! Katherine:I'm so excited! i get to have more friends! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Introduce us okie? Katherine:Ok! Katherine:Oh Yah! i forgot to tel you something... Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:what is it? Katherine:My enemy is Maria......shhhhhh.. don't tell! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Ok we won't! [b] Will Katherine Have a Good Time With Her Soon to be Friends or........She will not be friends with Katherine,Betty,and Kiara..Find Out in Chapter 6![/b]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice work! Update more! :D goooooo!!!!!!!!!!
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey Guys Thanks For putting comments on my story! ^^ [b]Chapter 6[/b] Katherine:Are you excited to meet them Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Yah...We think so... Katherine:They Are Coming tomorrow! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Oh!Really? Katherine:Yah! Katherine:Got to sleep early for tomorrow! Katherine:Good Night Guys! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Good Night! (Everyone is Sleeping). ................................................................................................................................................................. ............................................................................................................................................................. (On The Next Day) Katherine:Good Morning me! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Good Morning Kiara Katherine:Got to get ready for the sleepover! Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Ok! We will get ready to... [b] (After They Got Dressed with there pajamas and decorate the house after 5 hours and 15 minutes the visitors arrived...).[/b] Bea:Hello People!:) Chelsea:Hey..I'm Chelsea! Jessica:Jessica,That's Me! Lara:It's Lara!:rose: Rachel:And..Hi Bea,Chelsea,Lara,and Jessica Bea,Chelsea,Lara,and Jessica:Hey! This looks Fun! Nice House Katherine! Katherine:Thanks! Katherine:Her are my friends.. Katherine:Ashley,Betty,and Kiara Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Hey! Bea,Chelsea,Lara,And Jessica:Where???Where are they:paranoid: Rachel:They Are imaginary! Bea,Chelsea,Lara,and Jessica:Oh...why? Katherine:Please explain why... Rachel:Ok! (Rachel explains) Rachel:Katherine like being alone...she hated people.....but there came a day that our advicer told her to make friends...so she hated people she made imaginary friends!And...i asked her if we can be friends...so that's the start of her having "human" friends.. Bea,Chelsea,Lara,and Jessica:Oh..ok we understand...Lets be besties forever! Everybody:Yeah! Katherine:shhhhhhhh...I have a secret... Everybody(except Ashley,Betty,and Maria):What is it? Katherine:My Biggest enemy is Maria Katherine:When you see her don't mind her okie? Everybody(except Ashley,Betty,and Kiara):Ok! [b] Will Katherine and her new friends bully Maria or just piss her or just dont mind her find out in Chapter 7![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy