• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Pages: 12

Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Nice!!! I cant wait for Chappie 7 Good luck!!! :D
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Hey Guys! Thanks for viewing my story. :arrow: [b]Chapter 7[/b] [b](At Home)[/b] Katherine:(yawn) What time is it? Bea:I Think its 6:00am?:clock: Chelsea:Lets wake up girls! we will be late for school! Sofia:We still have no energy! I Still want to sleep! Jessica:Its just because we slept soooooooo late yesterday having fun and forgetting that we have school! Lara:Yah! Jessica is right. Katherine:You guys get dressed first.I will wake up my "imaginary friends" =) Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Good Morning Katherine! Katherine:Morning! Katherine:I Decided you will stay home ok? Ashley:Why? Betty:We want to be with you! Kiara:We are besties right? why don't we join you? Katherine:Sorry Guys...But I have to Ashley,Betty,and Kiara:Fine....:( Bea:Ok Im dressed! Chelsea:Me too! Lara:Also Me! Jessica:Wait Im still putting on my socks Katherine:Wait!!! I'm still going to dress! Chelsea:ok Bea:Ok! make it fast! The bus will be here any minute! Lara:kk Katherine:I will make it fast! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After 10 minutes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Katherine:Ok I'm Done! Bea:ok! [b](When the bus came)[/b] Chelsea:Ok! the bus is here! Katherine:Ok..... Lara:Lets Go! Jessica:kk Katherine:Betty,Ashley ,and Kiara stay here ok? Ashley:Ok Betty:Ok!! Kiara:Ok ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At The Bus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Katherine:I can't wait to bully Maria! Sorry Guys! I have no time to make! I'm Bored! Ill just make continuation ! Sorry!!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice!!! good job!!! :)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who is Maria ?!?!? My story : [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1408056#p1408056[/url][b]+ Reputation plaese[/b]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice story. pls view mine. the title is special valentine. =3
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Continuation of Chapter 7..... Katherine:I really can't wait! (At school) Katherine:Faster we are almost late!:clock: Bea:Faster guys we will be late:penguin: (At Classroom) Ms.Santos:Students! Late! Rachel:Hate it....We are late!:wallbash: Jessica:Im Not yet done with the english homework I forgot! Chelsea:Also Me! Katherine:I Did mine... Sofia:Why Did you not tell us???!?!?!?1 Katherine:Sorry.. Katherine:I will just help you guys later... Lara:I Did Mine too Katherine:lara..Can you help too? Lara:Ok! Katherine:We will just bully Maria when we have time! Chelsea:Yeah! Ms.Santos:Girls! Be Quiet We are discussing here! Girls:We are sorry..... Ms.Santos::) Ms.Santos:Our topic for today is about the Lydians,Phoenicians,and the people of Mesopotamia Ms.Santos:Rachel,what is the name of Mesopotamia now? Rachel:Uhmmmmmm......Iraq? Ms.Santos:Correct! Rachel:(saying in her mind)phew! that was close! Ms.Santos:Chelsea! Chelsea:Yes Ms.? Ms.Santos:This is not in the topic but... Mrs.Santos:What is the English term of..... [i]Balay[/i] Chelsea:uhhhhmmm... [b] Find Out What is Chelsea's Answer in Chapter 8![/b]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice story!!! Love it! Comment mine again kk? If you want!! Well take care! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys it's my first time here in Friendster Talk! Hope you can appreciate my story! Chapter 1 : There is a girl name Katherine who likes being alone.So sad.....she has no friends....Here is her s

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy