• ARCHIVES 
  • » The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

Pages: 12

The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

arcatari
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea : :arrow: [b]Kherminator[/b] Screen Shot : [img]http://anaqsulung.fileave.com/ym.JPG[/img] Preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonicatari]CLICK HERE[/url][/b] [b]This code worked if loading in friendster has finished.please click button in CONTROL PANEL BUTTON in writing CHAT IN YM.[/b] if you were interested in using his code, this his code...keep the code was supervised this in file js you in the PART C. <">

Last edited by arcatari (2008-08-01 21:33:07)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

Really nice trick adding it to the buttons :thumbsup: thanks much for sharing the code!
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

[quote=bobcbar]Really nice trick adding it to the buttons :thumbsup: thanks much for sharing the code![/quote] thanx for the comments sir.. May this code have the use =)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice codes bro...hehehe ive seen the preview and it rolls :lol:
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]nice codes bro...hehehe ive seen the preview and it rolls :lol:[/quote] hahaha,,,,:lol: dont forget to try the code bro,,:D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i already tried it bro...and it works! :D neat trick indeed!!! :D btw did you eat some green? coz ill feed you one :lol:
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]i already tried it bro...and it works! neat trick indeed!!! btw did you eat some green? coz ill feed you one[/quote] thanx,, coz u wanted try the code, n you gived me repu, i like the green layout bro,
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhhmm... what a nice code u got there bro! thanx for sharing... I'll use it after it =) once again.. thanx dude! \m/ :D \m/
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]thanx for sharing... I'll use it after it =) once again.. thanx dude! \m/ :D \m/[/quote] ups,,,if you like,.dant forget try use the code broth.:D
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hohohoh... :o nice trick =):thumbsup: thx for the sharing ;):thumbsup: good job my brodha =D
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fadly<2>]hohohoh... :o nice trick =):thumbsup: thx for the sharing ;):thumbsup: good job my brodha =D[/quote] i thought we not relatives man.. we just friendly,,=D=D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ei buddy, take a look at this part: [quote]<iframe frameborder='15' width='100%' height=300' src='[color=red][b]http://www.ebuddy.com/[/b][/color]' marginheight='2' marginwidth='2' scrolling='auto' allowtransparency='yes' name='mini' id='mini'>"+"</iframe>"[/quote] change the URL into: [color=blue][b]http://www.ebuddy.com/#yahoo[/b][/color] so it'll be automatically appearing YM login form. ;) just a little suggestion for perfection :D:thumbsup:
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]change the URL into: http://www.ebuddy.com/#yahoo so it'll be automatically appearing YM login form. ;) just a little suggestion for perfection :D:thumbsup:[/quote] thanx sir,, i will chage the redirect link. but i think in not imprtant,=D dont be angry sir.. i just kidding,,,:D

Last edited by arcatari (2008-08-01 22:07:31)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice idea!! :thumbsup: nice WVM tracker too bro!!
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

like what i said, [b]little suggestion for perfection[/b]
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]nice idea!! :thumbsup: nice WVM tracker too bro!![/quote] thanx bro, dont forget to try the code,, [quote=KhErMiNaToR]like what i said, little suggestion for perfection[/quote] yes sir, i understand what u means my teacher.:D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks buddy .. nice trick i saw your preview ..
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Thanks buddy .. nice trick i saw your preview ..[/quote] yeah.. if you like. please use the code broth..:D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice trick dude. :thumbsup: xDDD Haha.Cool
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]Nice trick dude. :thumbsup: xDDD Haha.Cool[/quote] thanx for the comment dude.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:00

[ 12 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy