• ARCHIVES 
  • » The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

Pages: 12

The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

loelo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

nice trick,,i saw on ur profil buddy :thumbsup: and i've try in on my profl :thumbsup:

Last edited by loelo (2008-08-01 22:24:53)

arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

[quote=loelo]nice trick,,i saw on ur profil buddy :thumbsup: and i've try in on my profl :thumbsup:[/quote] okey my brada.. thanx i said,,if u coz want try the code.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awsome trick! tnx for sharing! :D
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]awsome trick! tnx for sharing! :D[/quote] yeah bro,, dont forget to try the code..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks so much!! THANK YOUUUU!!! i lurbv it. I always wanted dis.. enks
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Thanks so much!! THANK YOUUUU!!! i lurbv it. I always wanted dis.. enks[/quote] ur welcum sis.. are you sure you always needs the code.
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

heheh...im using it bro...[hr] ot : kher thanks to the suggestion for the perfection...hehehe sorry bro if i hit the green :lol:
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thx for sharing bro catari! I'm using this
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..good work:thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iv used this before..but once you open the iframe..it cant be close anymore..i think its better if there is close button...however,thanks for sharing it here bro.. actually this is not only ym if im not mistaken,it consist of so ym's, gmails,goole talk ans so on...:D i forgot...
paijoooo
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

its cool brot thanks 4 sharing :thumbsup:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for the tutorial!! It looks CooL![/b] :):thumbsup:
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe,. nice trick,.. :thumbsup: tnx for this code
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its actually really cool thanks for sharing (:
arcatari
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ymm0t]thx for sharing bro catari! I'm using this[/quote] ur welcum my broth, im so happy coz you wants used my code.. [quote=lordheinz]if there is close button...however,thanks for sharing it here bro.. actually this is not only ym if im not mistaken,it consist of so ym's, gmails,goole talk ans so on...:D i forgot...[/quote] i think the iframe haved the close button. you can looks the close button under the iframe.
faly
» n00b
1969-12-31

i already try this but when i open the iframe , the website wont load .. i change it to meebo , the result still the same , please update this ..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't think this code is working, I tried it also and can not get it to work on my profile :wallbash:
babiieana_01
» n00b
1969-12-31

js or css ? :question: :question:
jay_chou
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew cool code thnx 4 shring yaw :thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

As Requested by Threadstarter. Closed :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The explanation : this code was useful to put forward yahoo messenger (despite the version web) in profile fs you. Credits : :arrow: [b]ANGEL DE VILLE[/b] :arrow: [b]ME[/b] For Idea :

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy