• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

ugly_betty
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahahaha. it's still in our house right now. though it's not working anymore.:doubt: i really never attempted to have it [b]"checked"[/b]. so, until now, i dunno what the problem was. hahahahahaha. :arrow: [b]the reason why i made this thread is that my "CURRENT PHONE" is not working.hahahaha.and it sort of reminded me of my first phone which was also not working.hahaha.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by ugly_betty (2008-08-01 23:44:18)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

:arrow: my first ever cellphone was 2100.. i was on my fifth grade then.. wen i was 11 y/o.. =) :D:D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

my first phone is.. [b]1110 3310 6070 5310 n72 n95[/b]hahaha
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my first phone is.. sony ericson.. i dunno what's it's model!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my first phone is Trium .. hehe,. u know dt??.. wen i was in grade 2 or 3.. :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my first phone was a 3310 i think.. that think is invincible dude :o it dropped it a lot of times and it's still working but i replaced it :lol:
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=shia chan]my first phone is.. 1110 3310 6070 5310 n72 n95hahaha[/quote] ^ is that for real??!wow,i'm [b]amazed[/b]!!!:O i wonder how you keep those phones in your [b]pocket[/b]...hahahahaha... just kidding.:D seems like you have lots of friends and txtmates.:thumbsup: [quote=ellabotz]my first phone is Trium .. hehe,. u know dt??.. wen i was in grade 2 or 3..[/quote] ^ yah, i know what it looked like.=D back then in 4th grade, my classmate used to have one...=) and at that time i have no phone yet, so i always borrow her cp!!!:o it's so small,isn't it??! very handy.:thumbsup: and it also has a lot of features...;)
LotisLim
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]sony ericson, T100.. when i was grade 6, it's so hard to use.. the keypad is hrad,[/align][/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think? It`s 3310? :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My first and my current cellphone.. Nokia 3100 haha lol :lol: So antique :o
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first cp was. motorola. i 4got the model. that was when i was in gr. 1 :lol:
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my 1st cp was nokia.. but i forgot what is the model.. hihih:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My first ever was a.. samsung. Its a japanese phone that my tita gave me. Lols.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first phone was 5110:]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as far as i can really remember i think my very first cellphone is a nokia 3310 :lol: :D:thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

my first cp is nokia3315 that was when im in elementary grade in present iphone my dad bought it for me but now my kua is the hus using it and the one im using ryt now is motorola L7 my kua's phone
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

siemens, i forgot the model already. that was way back in first year highschool :D

Last edited by gengskie (2008-08-02 22:12:20)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

phillip savvy.. do ya know that.. my first ever phone.. and i just used it for a month.. it was stolen.. hahah... take note.. my a "lil girl" geezzz... uhmm i was 2nd year hs that time..
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]It was a really gay & rusty motorolla. I hated how the buttons are hard to push & it slides on your hand. But it was my first phone & I will forever cherish it being a history. sike. [/align]
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nokia 5510..it was wen im grade 4..haha lolz..wen a em 9 yrs old around year 2002
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy