• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

ahmmm it is motorola eh.. i 4got the unit..
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

my first phone is [b]sagem[/b].. :)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[font=papyrus]mine was motorola too. i forgot the model but i love it because, you can change the backlight color from green, orange, blue and white :D[/font]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my first phone was a "trium", the one with retractable antenna. it is still in my possesion eventhough I have new phone models now.
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nokia when i was nine years old, now im 12..now i have sony ericson :)

Last edited by hello9055 (2008-08-26 03:48:35)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n3310 bought from my 1st pay at my first job and im so proud about it. it was year 2003
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:D my fRst phone was [i] .nokia 3350[/i]:D[/align] [align=center]:lol:=D:D [/align] [align=center][img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/samantha_talania/anime%20banner/kawaii.gif[/img][/align]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice topic here huh? my first cp was a nokia 3210.. but then it was lost..:wallbash:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my first phone is motorola t190 when i still 9years old wkwkwwk
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is 3310..hahaha:P
kohicrust
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. mine was 3210 ,wuahaha :]]
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first fone was hmm..3315?no,it was trium..the one with antenna..heheh..=))
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first celphone was nokia 3210, that was way back 1998, which means 10 years ago. that was the phone nokia had launch that time with latest features. Now, people won't even look back when they see that phone in the trash... ha,ha,ha.
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My first phone.. [b]Palm Centro[/b]-[i]touchscreen[/i] :lol:
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my phone was an alkatel mobile phone haha =D i forgot the model =D though it was trendy back then haha
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my first phone ever was when i was in grade 1 -> 5110 =)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][b]My first ever phone??,, its a Bosch 509 model i think, its big and those first fones which are 2 liner only and is black and white wif no games, no graphics and no anything..its just for call and text :lol: , and it has an ANTENNA!! (LAME!! :lol: )[/b][/font] [font=Centruy Gothic][b]This is wat it looks like[/b][/font] [spoiler][img]http://www.allthemobiles.com/cellphones/bosch-509.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [font=Century Gothic][b]I got that when i was grade 2 or 3 i think..wahahahaha.. its so big and so bulky,but its good for communication cus its clear and evnthough how many times u toss it or throw it, it doesnt break :lol:, now its still in one piece, ( but i dont use it anymore,,sheeeesh! :lol: ), the bat is not working (go figure) :lol:[/b][/font]
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first phone is Nokia 3510.....
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my 1st cellphone was [b]nokia 3210[/b] when i was still in grade 2 .. hahaha :)
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

N3210 way back when i was 2nd yr high school around when i was 13.... and now im already 22 yrs old...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei guys, just wanna know what model/unit was your [b]first ever cellphone[/b]...:O hahahahahahaha.:D so,to start with... i was using [b]Nokia 5110[/b] as my very [b]first phone[/b].:) hahahahahaha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy