• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

Pages: 12

:arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

:arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arrow: FS overlay,lifestyle and others have a subsection...i think FS layout(css) is a big section..why no subsection..i think mod should be separate js and css like at FS trick and tutorial.. :arrow: I forgot something..at Fs layout,we have many sticky threads.. like [b]member's layout compilation[/b] I think it should be as one of subsection.. :arrow: The subsection at FS layout (css) should be like this [b]Friendster Layout -CSS Layout -JS Layout -Great Layout Compilation [/b] [align=center][b]Below is my old suggestion..[/b][/align] I don't know if this post is right or no.. =) to mod..you can delete this topic... =) =) :arrow: just want all mod discuss for create a new section @ thread. :arrow: Create friendster layout (JS) thread.. :arrow: In FS layout (CSS)..isolate or separate JS layout.. =) =) :arrow: Have a nice day to all members :rose: [b]So sorry coz my grammar is too bad :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/b][align=center][/align] [b]To Mod..you can delete my post..sorry if i making some bad suggestion..maybe you can add something at my suggestion :thumbsup:[/b][align=center][/align]

Last edited by ammar1408 (2008-10-02 01:36:44)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

[quote=ammar1408]Create friendster layout (JS) thread.. :arrow: In FS layout (CSS)..isolate or separate JS layout.. =) =)[/quote] i think this suggestion is also ok. :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

:arrow: Maybe we can require the layout authors to include [JS] or [CSS] in the topic titles? just like what we have done before with the [overlay] and [css] way back before when they were still in the same thread.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the idea of having a section or a sub section, for that matter, on css separate for javascript. well what can i say? great suggestion, indeed! :thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, it will be neater and cleaner some ppl will be confused if the two of them are mixed... even friends of mine, thinks, that JS means overlay..

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-02 11:43:05)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]Maybe we can require the layout authors to include [JS] or [CSS] in the topic titles[/quote] I agree with meng, its not necessary to seperate them if the poster would just apply the JS or CSS to their subject line. Of course the mods could always edit for them but that alone would be too much to ask and its really not thier responsibilty. If you you start creating new threads to seperate the CSS and JS what would be next, tricks and tutorial thread? No offense meant..only my thoughts :D

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-02 15:18:02)

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i juz suggest it..try to thinking my suggestion more seriously.. advantages if js separate from css.. [quote=bobcbar]If you you start creating new threads to seperate the CSS and JS what would be next, tricks and tutorial thread[/quote] trick and tutorial is main thread.. but css and js.. i think not main thread.. if it have main thread..it should be FS layout thread.. and it sub thread should be js..overlay and css... we cannot compared trick and tutorial with my suggestion coz trick and tutorial is correct thread.. doesn't need to change it.. =) =) sorry if i making trouble here... =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your not causing trouble we just disagree, there is no problem people disagree does not mean anyone is mad at ur suggestion =)
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Your not causing trouble we just disagree, there is no problem people disagree does not mean anyone is mad at ur suggestion =)[/quote] i juz careful with my words...thats all =) =) thankz to you.. :thumbsup: =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice suggestion:)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like your suggestion my friends.now i try to discuss with admin about this suggestion.. try give your suggestion here [url]http://theftalk.com/t42192-FriendsterTalk-Subforums.html[/url] [b] Edited[/b] [quote=admin]I think thats difficult to implement, because any kind of layouts (including JS) will always use CSS element so its hard to categorize that way.[/quote]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-10-06 00:50:28)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree w/ this suggestion. :D:thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this suggestion is ok.. may the JS and CSS subsections but not the "Great Compilations" i guess we can put that in the Layouts Section in general . =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]admin wrote: I think thats difficult to implement, because any kind of layouts (including JS) will always use CSS element so its hard to categorize that way.[/quote] well if admin says that.. then we should stick to meng's suggestion then.. :D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]this suggestion is ok.. may the JS and CSS subsections but not the "Great Compilations" i guess we can put that in the Layouts Section in general . =)[/quote] oh..i see..i just make suggestion..but its all up to mod.. Thankz ducheszv...i agree with you =) :thumbsup: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]admin wrote: I think thats difficult to implement, because any kind of layouts (including JS) will always use CSS element so its hard to categorize that way.[/quote] yes.. i agree.. but js code and css code are 2 different files type..in js, css code are injected to js..but code that we use is types as dot js. Css is the code without js code..and files type is dot css..when a member post layout.he or she must post code..for example http://theftalk.com/test1.js or http://theftalk.com/test2.css... so, i think it different code. forgive me if i wrong.. :wallbash:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think it's fine. At least I know what will be their extensions. :retard:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i liek this suggestion also... making the css moer organized... ;)
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lalalalalalala]I think it's fine. At least I know what will be their extensions. :retard:[/quote] Yes lalalalalalala... it can help all member especially noob members :rolleyes: :eh: [quote=kristina16]yeah i liek this suggestion also... making the css moer organized... ;)[/quote] Yes kristina..i agree with you...and it can making the js organized too ;) ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah and people wont be having a hard time looking for a pure css layouts or a tweaked JS layouts.. ;) well let's wait for admin... first... ;)
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]yeah and people wont be having a hard time looking for a pure css layouts or a tweaked JS layouts.. ;) well let's wait for admin... first... ;)[/quote] yes kristina..i agree..especially noob..(i think i'm noob too :wallbash: :wallbash: ;] ) ops! i forgot..just admin can make decision.. :wallbash: :wallbash: hope i got a good new from admin.. =) =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy