• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

Pages: 12

:arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

Your suggestion is in progress now. I'll try to ask other mods too. If they are agrree with this or not. Anyway, IMHO it will be : :arrow: [b]JS (+Crossover) Layouts[/b] subsection and the main section will be pure CSS layouts only. =) Just wait for mods and admin's decision. Let's hope for the best. :thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Your suggestion is in progress now. I'll try to ask other mods too. If they are agrree with this or not. Anyway, IMHO it will be : :arrow: JS (+Crossover) Layouts subsection and the main section will be pure CSS layouts only. =) Just wait for mods and admin's decision. Let's hope for the best. :thumbsup:[/quote] oh.. i see..thankz to all the mod and members for support my suggestion.. for me,what name of the subsection it doesn't matters coz the purpose is to make easier for noob.. de different of two coding or format coding =) =) is marking by the title of subsections :D :D all de best =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Now FS talk have some subsection in all section..it so good..thankz to mod for hard work =) :thumbsup:..but, i confuse and sometime i think, why no subsection at the FS layout (css) ??? :arro

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy