• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

Pages: 123

[align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

i dont have a bf right now... but the song that my ex bf chose is the song " more that you'll ever know " by christian bautista and " nothings gonna change my love for u " by air supply... kinda old songs huh.. hehehe
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

hmmm..its cool u know..i love that song,, hehehehhe :D :D :D :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont have a bf but for a couple? teh song "destiny". xD

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-03 07:49:13)

BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm....love that too...
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I'll be =)[/b] && [b]i wanna be with you[/b]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]you r d one[/b]..!!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm. i dunn hve any boyprend! but maybe i choose the.. at the beginning theme song! heheh. cause i could relate 2 it!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Always be my baby[/b].. :D Love it!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]when i had a bf, our theme song was [b][u]'ALL MY LiFE'[/u][/b] by [i]K-Ci and Jojo[/i].[/align]
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

always - atlantic starr hihihi:thumbsup:

Last edited by punkpwinzes (2008-08-07 06:32:16)

kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]mhine??? forevermore - side a band but for me,, the song always - atlantic starr is the best!! hahaha.. i love it!! ei guys hve u heard the song i think of laura - brix feraris??? i'm not sure with the artist.. but try to listen bout that song... its so nice!! i love it!![/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Theme song? for us, its [b]VULNERABLE[/b] - Roxette :thumbsup:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. for me.. nothing's gonna stop us now and way back into love?? :D i like those songs..Ü
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine would be forevermore by side a coz my baby rigth now in the past when i'm still courting her it was just me dreaming of sumbday she going to be mine and not she is.. it is like a dream come true..=)
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkviolet] For me...All My Life by Jojo,jodeci & kci [/color]
prettybelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

i still don't have bf now... hmm..but "BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES"...
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]hmm..our themesong is [b]KUNDIMAN by the OPM band Silent Sanctuary[/b] i iLy love that song..! i also love the song 'Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade' and the revival of 'Nakapagtataka' hihi.. :lol: [/color]
kheith13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]for me?[/b] [b]i dont have a bf anyway :D[/b] [b]but when i have one?[/b] [b]our theme song will be[/b] [b]FAR AWAY by NICKELBACK ;)[/b] [b]this song is nice! :)[/b]
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hm. i dont have a bf now, but me & my ex. :) our theme song is 'dreaming of you by selena' .we had a lot of theme songs. :D like, :arrow: thank god i found you :arrow: kundiman :arrow: halaga by parkoya .and so much more. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy