• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

Pages: 123

[align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

I don't love you by mcr hahaha! =D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

[b]For All of My Life[/b]. coz I love the song.
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if i have... I want.. --->thank God I found you --->Fall for you LOL!
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm yours by jason mraz......... it's our fave song...
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]I wanna Grow Old with You by Adam Sandler.. I really find it so romantic.:P[/align]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww... we don't have a theme song! any suggestions? :lol: we're currently in a long distance relationship. and it sucks! :doubt: :crybaby:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]you're all i need by firehouse[/b][/color]
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..Fall for you..Greatest Story ever told..Smile in ur heart.. LOL... :lol:
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmmm.., since i still don't have a boyfriend and only a crush, i want to dedicate "bakit nga ba mahal kita"... [b]ask me why[/b]...=|=|heheheheh....
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=samarah_purple]uhhmmm.., since i still don't have a boyfriend and only a crush, i want to dedicate "bakit nga ba mahal kita"... ask me why...=|=|heheheheh....[/quote] sooo.. why???? :)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This is just an IF. :D -- Once Again by Frankie Jordan. Nice lyrics and nice music. :D
pretie
» n00b
1969-12-31

YOUr tHE inspiration ,,bY diAne elisE ,,,xOlid ..tHE bEst ..ayEa ...mUAh=)
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]For all of my life by MYMP..[/b]i used to sing that to my special someone.:wow:
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: A VERY SPECIAL LOVE[/b]

Last edited by dwyt_suerte (2008-11-10 01:02:23)

krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

actually, its an ex. we love to listen to 'with you' by chris brown. =)
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/814/814704cyboq51hjw.gif[/img] [img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009301vx913s01dc.gif[/img] [b][color=deeppink]MY MESSAGE:[/color][/b] [img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009300rsetro2tmi.gif[/img] [b][color=pink]:arrow: Til Death Do Us Part-forgot the singer (theme song of me and my ex before) :arrow: Glory of Love-Chicago :arrow: Far Away-Nickelback[/color][/b] [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/677/677253fie8db2pvc.gif[/img] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/814/814704cyboq51hjw.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-11-10 07:25:33)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mine is *always - atlantic star* its a classic but the lyrics are nice its like a wedding song :D
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..mine? ..uhm.. ==>ill be there for you by bonjovi ==>always ==>always be my baby
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Very Special Love.. it sweet.. and Love Moves In Mysterious Ways..:wow:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

smother me by the used
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]what is the theme song of two of you???? hmmm...mine is gaurdian angel..hahah...love himm,,, :wow: :wow:[/align]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy