• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

Pages: 12

hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

mario_maurer
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Unexpected Ending: It has unexpectedly sad ending. The love teams end up with no one.

Last edited by mario_maurer (2008-08-07 07:03:05)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

For me... [b]"Saw"[/b] very intelligent movie... =) impressive :thumbsup: I was shocked after the movie... gawd! :O
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

[b]Crash[/b] At the end when the cop rescue's the girl from the burning car. You'd have to see the whole movie to understand why that part was so :O
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For me its... [align=center][b]The Reaping[/b][/align] Watch the movie to find out why. That movie's ending will leave you hanging and keep you thinking 2 weeks after you watched it. Trust me, that's how long it was stuck in my head.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

THE MIST I hate the ending!!! The man killed his friends and own son just for nothing! He shot them dead.. He doesn't know that the sounds created outside aren't the sounds of the monsters.. It was the sound of the tanks of the soldiers. It was too late when he discovered.. THEY ARE DEAD. :disgust:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jeeper creepers 1... i don't like the ending
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]THE MIST I hate the ending!!![/quote] yeah i agree! i really hate the ending! but good story... :) one of the best story of Stephen king! :D:thumbsup:
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]THE MIST I hate the ending!!![/quote] Me either. :) But it was nice.. The ending was just the bad one.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its the "SAW" nothing even happen but its kinda scary and painful movie and the girl got blind at the end creepy :o

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-11 04:46:02)

Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

final des veryyy intense wow
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]wanted[/b] haha.. there's that big twist.. bout his true father.. and i didn't expect that [i]fox[/i] will kill herself for [i]wesley gibson![/i] :D:D
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

Final Destination 3...... The Ending made me shock :o it ain't kinda the other 'final destination' movies, because all of them are dead from train accident.....
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Final Destination III ; kindah. Solstice ; Unexpected! Very good film!
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah saw.. wattahell is so disgusting especialy when the girl opened the head of the man.. heheh i was eating that time.. then i spit out wat im eating.. hehe anyway its an Awesome and scary movie..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... [b]SIMON SAYS[/b] argh!watch it for you to know why :P
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]THE MIST I hate the ending!!![/quote] i agree.. find this one bornig at all.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mirrors [b]Why?[/b] The ending was so complicating. I mean, it was [i]"bitin"[/i]. But I think they'll have a Part II of it. I hope.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]final destination III. ahehe~~was it real?or was it just a vison inside a vision? :lol: anyway.,very bloody movie. i see blood in almost every scene. [/b]:retard:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ending? the Saw.. i think it was the latest! the girl became one of them! :eh:
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

30 days of night . i dont know why, hakhak
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy