• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

Pages: 12

hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

Final Destination 3. Dude. INTENSE!
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

[b]Vantage Points[/b] Oh wow! i dunno that the pres' guard is one of the villain. It's shown in 8 views of 8 strangers. Really! It's a really complicated movie. i didn't expect that the pres who gave a speech wasn't the real one! :o

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-10-22 02:49:31)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Mirrors[/b], i thought it would be a happy ending. :/
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dangerous minds
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Texas Chainsaw Massacre :angry: very unexpected ending... i hate that movie! :disgust::disgust::disgust:
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Match Point.. ~ very irritable ending they got there when the guy know that her mistress (kabit) is pregnant, he was so confused bec. her wife is rich and he love her too, then he end up with a conclusion to kill his mistress..
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love you Beth Cooper.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's funny for the way they ended [b]Final Destination 4[/b].I mean,they all got killed and they've missed out the eecky part,they made it look like X-rays :D I don't know how to say this,maybe [b]Spirited Away[/b] lead me to some twist,even if the movie appears to be simple,in the climax you will know it's not :xixi:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Final Destination 4 for me too.
BOOKWORM C3
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Mist. that movie had me thinking about it for days. i felt so sorry for David Drayton..
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]The Secret(2007) the boy choose the past than the present because of the girl she love.... [/b][/color] :crybaby:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

High Tension and An Empress and Warriors :disgust: :wasted:
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jennifers body too. jennifer died and her bestfriend was putted in the jail.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Solstice, The Uninvited & The Mist.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, have you watched a movie with an unexpected ending the one that shock you or just made your mind twisted? post it here, also the twist of the movie For me , [b]The LOVE OF SIAM[/b] Un

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy