• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

Pages: 12

Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

0mickey0
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by 0mickey0 (2008-08-03 13:06:56)

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

L is da best.. too bad that he died :crybaby: :o
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

of course L.. he is soo cool.!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

L...very smart, and you're right, he's very unique and rare! and to think, he saved Near from the disease..(L change the world) I like Near too because he is young and very smart!
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

L He so cool!!!!!! :P
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]L[/b] lol! hahahaha! he is teh best for me,. too bad he died,. it was so sad for me,. huhu (but atlis i saw him straight his body up for 2 times before he dies,. lol) near is an amazing child,. espcially on math! what a genius,. maybe he could follow L's footsteps,. haha [i] >>L-kun for me[/i]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]L-kun [/b] for me too:D actually der both amazing :D
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm..I love both of them since that they are two smart..but L is the original so he is cool!~
00mickey00
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)=)=)=)=):thumbsup:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i vote for Near~~~~~~~^^ =D=D
hinataryuzaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]L!!![/b] near is childosh-look!!..
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^L...thumb sucking!!:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ofcorz L... love love him so much haha[/b]
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]BOTH[/b] of course, believe me, you have got to stop comparing the two. Both of them are good in different ways. I love Near and I also love L. They're both amazing, because without the help of what L started, Near won't be able to finish the case. And without Near knowing it, Kira would still be alive by now and probably still killing and believing that he's some kind of God :rolleyes: But hey, Near and L both share a special and unique quality.
carljustine_javier1
» n00b
1969-12-31

LLLLLLLLLLLLL :D:D ____________ [img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/fadly_bemby/sigge/narutofanz.gif[/img]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why ryuk so ugly......????????[quote][/quote]
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me near.. "L" successor =)

Last edited by xtianchan (2008-08-17 03:45:49)

TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]L[/b]! L. . Laab swwwweeeeettssssss. =|
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

L He so very cool!!!!!! :P
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hard to choose but, i choose Near he so cute LOL :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:01

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy