• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

Pages: 12

Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

elbavol
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

of course it's eL haha i mean L
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

i prefer to[b] L[/b].....
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

L! he's the cutest guy on earth! and he's cool. :)) MY BOYFRiEND. hahaha. kidding. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who do you prefer? L or Near ? For me, L, eventhough near finished/solved the case in deathnote anime.. And L has a unique personality :D L! #1:thumbsup:=) how 'bout you?:D ____________________

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:54

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy