• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

Pages: 123

ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

shirt and shorts!!!! if im going out- nice top and pants.
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

Hip shorts. Tee-shirts, Racerback Shirts. and Flipflops. :D
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tee and skirt :D
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's more comfortable than sweatpants and a simple top at home? :D i would love to wear shorts if the weather is warmer. I usually wear random clothes when goin out :penguin:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahmm t-shirts and shorts.hahaha xd^
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

the typical, tshrt and shorts. :eh: :eh:
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tshirt with unusual designs and checkered shorts. LOL
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple lng nmn... -i usually wear shirts and jeans and robber shoes...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b][i]Jeans[/i] as wel. :) [/b][/font]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]When Im at home i wear shirts and boxer shorts. When im planning to go out The typical shirt and pants, or maybe it depends w/whom em I going to be with.[/i]
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmn. everyday clothing? shirts and shorts. or pajamas. or pedals. :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]shirt[/b] ( any )[b] skinny jeans [/b]and [b]flat shoes[/b] [i]like all star converse [/i] . .hmmmp .. hahah . ;)
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff3366]wen at home i wear these :arrow: pajamas, t-shirt, and shorts.. if not at home i wear :arrow: t-shirts, mini-skirts, skinny jeans..[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy