• ARCHIVES 
  • » `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

Pages: 12

`+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

aNNe025
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

`+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

Last edited by aNNe025 (2006-11-01 01:55:51)

tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

[b][color=#ff0a00]y[/color][color=#ff1400]o[/color][color=#ff1e00]u[/color][color=#ff2800]r[/color] [color=#ff3c00]i[/color][color=#ff4600]n[/color][color=#ff5000]s[/color][color=#ff5a00]t[/color][color=#ff6400]i[/color][color=#ff6e00]n[/color][color=#ff7800]c[/color][color=#ff8200]t[/color] [color=#ff9600]w[/color][color=#ffa000]i[/color][color=#ffaa00]l[/color][color=#ffb400]l[/color] [color=#ffc800]t[/color][color=#ffbe00]e[/color][color=#ffb400]l[/color][color=#ffaa00]l[/color] [color=#ff9600]y[/color][color=#ff8c00]o[/color][color=#ff8200]u[/color][color=#ff7800].[/color][/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

if he proposes to marry the lady..(nyahahahay!! actually, idk... [b]tanga[/b] kc me if we start to talk about [b]love[/b] ) [i]*edited --> and uhmm[/i] [b]aNNe025[/b][i], when you post pls avoid typing in sticky caps.. it's the number 2 FriendsterTalk General Forums Rules...[/i] [quote]FriendsterTalk General Forums Rules 2. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/quote] hehe... :globe: peace!!

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-10-31 21:24:11)

aNNe025
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]if he proposes to marry the lady..(nyahahahay!! actually, idk... [b]tanga[/b] kc me if we start to talk about [b]love[/b] ) [i]*edited --> and uhmm[/i] [b]aNNe025[/b][i], when you post pls avoid typing in sticky caps.. it's the number 2 FriendsterTalk General Forums Rules...[/i] [quote]FriendsterTalk General Forums Rules 2. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/quote] hehe... :globe: peace!![/quote] awww... sorry about that.. ehehe :globe:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

As a guy, all i can advice to the girls is to be careful when a guy sez i love you. I mean, he must also do it with actions, and you must feel it, not thru text, not thru phone, not via net, feel it. Let you heart listen. Let you heart feel. Then you will know, he seriously (extravagantly deeply madly deadly) love you. ;)
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]if a guy love you, he rarely say the word i love you, not that rare but not that much[/b] :o
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]As a guy, all i can advice to the girls is to be careful when a guy sez i love you. I mean, he must also do it with actions, and you must feel it, not thru text, not thru phone, not via net, feel it. Let you heart listen. Let you heart feel. Then you will know, he seriously (extravagantly deeply madly deadly) love you. ;)[/quote] [quote=†¤meg¤†]if a guy love you, he rarely say the word i love you, not that rare but not that much :o[/quote] ahhh..ok.... :ninja:
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) it shows.. like..he always accompany you.. :D :D in short, shows caring actions towards u :wow: :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aNNe025]`+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`[/quote] [b]:arrow: trust your instincts.and ask GOD for some signs.he's good you know! =) :thumbsup: [/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][quote=aNNe025]`+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`[/quote] [b]:arrow: trust your instincts.and ask GOD for some signs.he's good you know! =) :thumbsup: [/b][/quote] AGREE wid sis!lol
ayrizsh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]As a guy, all i can advice to the girls is to be careful when a guy sez i love you. I mean, he must also do it with actions, and you must feel it, not thru text, not thru phone, not via net, feel it. Let you heart listen. Let you heart feel. Then you will know, he seriously (extravagantly deeply madly deadly) love you. ;)[/quote] I agree. I got the same scenario too b4. that "guy" said those words to me thru text and call. y? coz he didnt have the chance to show it to me when I was still in Phil. he only knew that i am leaving 2 days ago b4 my flight.. :crybaby: @topic: you can tell it thru his/her actions..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah I agree! :thumbsup:
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

better ask the guy what he really thinks and feel for you [i]"cornerin mo"[/i]!!! that way, you will know... then if he says yes, slap him in the face... if he says no, hug him tight... cause at least he has the guts to say no in your face..
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]As a guy, all i can advice to the girls is to be careful when a guy sez i love you. I mean, he must also do it with actions, and you must feel it, not thru text, not thru phone, not via net, feel it. Let you heart listen. Let you heart feel. Then you will know, he seriously (extravagantly deeply madly deadly) love you. ;)[/quote] wow.. yeah. X
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ask him to prove the "I love you" words of his.
kisha_punk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, for me. You just can feel it. Though, if you really wanna make sure that he is really super serious in you, let him prove the words "[b]I LOVE YOU[/b]".
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its true that if a guy loves u truly, he doesn't say it always, in fact rarely! :D he's jst silent but there is communication of the heart and mind...u'll jst feel it...:blush:... he loves you when he's willing to do things for you but only the things that can do good and not jst to follow you but to make u feel all you say is worth listening to... he also will always make *kulit* or play w/ you...u'll always catch him staring at you...ü :wow:
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b]i think its wen., he stops he's vices.. and he shows how he rili cares for yu., he protects & respect yu.,[/b][/color]
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tukneneng][b][color=#ff0a00]y[/color][color=#ff1400]o[/color][color=#ff1e00]u[/color][color=#ff2800]r[/color] [color=#ff3c00]i[/color][color=#ff4600]n[/color][color=#ff5000]s[/color][color=#ff5a00]t[/color][color=#ff6400]i[/color][color=#ff6e00]n[/color][color=#ff7800]c[/color][color=#ff8200]t[/color] [color=#ff9600]w[/color][color=#ffa000]i[/color][color=#ffaa00]l[/color][color=#ffb400]l[/color] [color=#ffc800]t[/color][color=#ffbe00]e[/color][color=#ffb400]l[/color][color=#ffaa00]l[/color] [color=#ff9600]y[/color][color=#ff8c00]o[/color][color=#ff8200]u[/color][color=#ff7800].[/color][/b][/quote] yea, i agree with tukneneng..you could feel it,..i think evry girl has this thing we called *instinct.. were not *manhid for us not to feel if a guy likes you, ayt?...
Lei Mhiyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aNNe025]`+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`[/quote] hi cis! =) ahmm...about your question.. 1. he treated you as her princess or her angel :midfinger: 2. he can give or spend a lot of time with you ;) 3. he can do anything for you 4. and most of all he can say to you personaly that he loves you straight to your eyes :lol: thats all.. it's only my opinion..okay?? hope i help you... if you have any problem Lei is always here to help you friend??? :) :rose: ah love yah
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:07

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy