• ARCHIVES 
  • » `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

Pages: 12

`+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

b3m1n3
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

i guess we'll never know what a guy really thinks. we'll never know if they really serious or not. or maybe only time can tell?. if they're really willing 2 wait. i guess thats enough proof to tell that they are really serious. i think its up 2 us if we're going 2 believe them.

Last edited by b3m1n3 (2007-05-28 02:49:14)

strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

[quote=aNNe025]`+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`[/quote] signs?? what if young sign.. eh walang signs na magaappear?? :D
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he always look at you with a smile, listen to you when you talk, always wanted to hug you. =)
gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

you ken pil it naman ee.. :)

Last edited by gothica13 (2008-04-23 11:14:27)

maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aimee]its true that if a guy loves u truly, he doesn't say it always, in fact rarely! :D he's jst silent but there is communication of the heart and mind...u'll jst feel it...:blush:... he loves you when he's willing to do things for you but only the things that can do good and not jst to follow you but to make u feel all you say is worth listening to... he also will always make *kulit* or play w/ you...u'll always catch him staring at you...ü :wow:[/quote] Well when his your boyfriend, even if he doesnt say it. Yeah you'll [i]feel[/i] it. Like you'll just know that he does, by the other things he says or the other stuffs he do. That's bad though, not saying it can ruin a relationship. The guy/girl might get so frustrated and unsure of the other one's love and might stop feeling that way if another one comes along.
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

yaa.tukneneng is ryt! yer instinct will just tell you :] but it's better if his actions were really sincere.ayt ? ------------------------------------- ♥
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: tukneneng: instincts? but how do i make sure that i have the right instincts? waahh.. its so hard.. :arrow: topic: if you can feel that he's doing everything for you.. and he's sincere.. =)[/quote]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: u will feel it.. i mean.. u will notice his acts it's hard to explain but.. hmmp u will really know it.. =)=)=) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler] for me he will willing to die just for you...... hahaha...the question is if he [b]IS[/b] willing 2 die 4 u..... just in case......understand....hahaha=D[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]As a guy, all i can advice to the girls is to be careful when a guy sez i love you. I mean, he must also do it with actions, and you must feel it, not thru text, not thru phone, not via net, feel it. Let you heart listen. Let you heart feel. Then you will know, he seriously (extravagantly deeply madly deadly) love you.[/quote] amen!! agree take it from bob... ;) he's a guy... so what he sais was true... ;)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tukneneng]your instinct will tell you.[/quote] i agreed w/ u.. haha . .
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

be sensitive, read his/her eyes if he/she is sincere in saying the words like: "i love you" "i care for you"
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

juz follow ur heart...
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm i dunno...... i kept on askin him if he really is serious with our relationship but he keeps on telling yes.... and he tells me "i love you" if he do this to you, maybe he's serious..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]As a guy, all i can advice to the girls is to be careful when a guy sez i love you. I mean, he must also do it with actions, and you must feel it, not thru text, not thru phone, not via net, feel it. Let you heart listen. Let you heart feel. Then you will know, he seriously (extravagantly deeply madly deadly) love you. ;)[/quote] [font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I agree w/ dat. :)[/b][/font]
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]you dont have to ask. . . words are not enough so ull just feel it his actions will eventually show it[/b] :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » `+|| how would you know if a guy is seriously inlove with you ||+` :question: :question: :question: :question: `+|| i mean.. is there any signs??? :question: :question: ||+`

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:40

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy