• ARCHIVES 
  • » *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

Pages: 12

*Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

_rapidoh
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

*Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

Well, it's not my favorite country, but I have to say USA since it's my home country. [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/ok.gif[/img] Boxing and Basketball Also Track and Field
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

Go Philippines! :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heres the medal count so far: [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/squishen/OMGGGGGGGGGG.jpg[/img] [url=http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/medals;_ylt=AncL6nTRZUc5MvlcQ6.tFsKVTZd4]FULL medal count[/url][sup] so far[/sup] :)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ haha..china is leading..no doubt bout it.. gonna watch taekwondo..:)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm watching out for taekwondo. gonna support my friends there! :D if you want to see the schedule of events visit: http://solarsports.ph

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-12 07:24:25)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]i'm watching out for taekwondo. gonna support my friends there![/quote] jeez..they're yer friends?? hmm..cool! :o gonna check that site..:) thankx anywei..!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. I have friends from Phils' takewondo team. :]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i thought they have another name for USA i think it's redeem team.. i heard it from the tv people :lol: go filipinas =)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The China Already Have 22 Gold Medals, Its Owning, but dont give up Phillipine TEAM
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw any news with phil team guyz? [quote=sprongky]The China Already Have 22 Gold Medals, Its Owning, but dont give up Phillipine TEAM[/quote] i know.. its home court adcantage tho
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Go Philippines for taekwando! [cause i like taekwando and i think we--Filipinos--still have chance in that game :D ] And Go USA for Men's and Women's basketball!!!
pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

i watch them everyday!!! austria should win but almost everyone lost . so they wont win.haha most of them are 4th place :(
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i watch olympics everyday, :lol: and the most awaited for me is the [b]Redeem Team of USA Basketball[/b], [b]Michael Phelps[/b] on swimming, :lol: its my country so what would i cheer on?. :lol: if the philippines have the same number of athletes like USA and CHINA, i will cheer for them but sadly, theres only [b]15 atheletes of Philippines[/b] now unlike the 23rd South-East Asian Games last 2005. :lol: :lol: I also cheer for my idol [b]Manu Ginobili[/b] for the Argentina Basketball Team, hopefully they will get the GOLD again. . i cant wait for their match up at USA team :lol: Philippines have 15 athletes: [b]Archery (1) Athletics (2) Boxing (1) Swimming (5) Diving (2) Taekwondo (2) Shooting (1) Womens Weightlifting (1)[/b] [quote=_rapidoh]Philippines - [b]Boxing Basketball[/b][/quote] haha. There's no Philippines Basketball team in Beijing, Because the Philippines failed to qualify for the [b]FIBA-Asia championship![/b].... Coz they were included in the so-called "[b]Death Group[/b]" in which Japan was included and unfortunately. they fell short to qualify for the quarterfinals. hopefully Team Pilipinas can qualify for the world basketball championships in [b]2010.[/b]. :D I still go for the USA. even the China is leading on GOLD. but the USA team is leading all-in-all ;]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-08-22 01:51:57)

pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea, michael phelps was awesome!!!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pgsonja]yea, michael phelps was awesome!!![/quote] super agree w/ that!! 8 gold medals!!! :o
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Gymnastics! Definitely Gymnastics!!! I wanna have a Gymnastics career someday. :) I like Shawn Johnson the best! I like everything from her, she's the best for me :thumbsup: [b]Also[/b] Michael Phelps he's kind of good-looking and has won 8 Olympic Medals. -amazing!-

Last edited by tweaktweakers (2008-08-23 06:52:41)

dora_hater
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]GO US!!![/b] Swimming && Basketball. :) [u]Michael Phelps[/u].. I ADORE YOUU!! :> The [u]DREAM TEAM[/u] has beaten ARGENTINA! :)))))
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

philippines won a gold medal from wushu! congrats my country!!
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'd like to watch d tennis. i like it. yeah, china's gold medals r always leading!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:54

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy