• ARCHIVES 
  • » *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

Pages: 12

*Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

[quote=dora_hater]The DREAM TEAM has beaten ARGENTINA! :)))))[/quote] Its Redeem Team :eh: Redeem for redemption :) Anyways, Mens and Womens Basketball got the Gold. :eh: Spain Mens Basketball got the silver, and the Argentina Mens Basketball got the bronze . So sad but atleast they're happy on it. Really Satisfied :) The USA Mens Basketball and Spain match is really awesome. I was like :o cool match. No wonder they are on a Gold Medal Match up.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

British Team finished 4th! Best they've done since 1908 [When they won 108 Gold Medals :o ] London 2012 Is Going To Be Awesome! Apparently It's going to be better and much more modern than Beijing! Woop! Us Brits are Amazing! lol! BTW; London is one of the richest or the richest capital in the world. It beats NY.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho][quote=dora_hater]The DREAM TEAM has beaten ARGENTINA! ))))[/quote] Its Redeem Team Redeem for redemption[/quote] he's ryt. redeem team is the basketball team for this year. dream team during the last olympics i think was beaten up by argentina. argentina loss their game because was it nowitski who had injury. they're powerful if they had him around. =) @topic: i'm so sad that Philippines haven't win even a single bronze.. oh well.. *sigh*
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think the 3 biggest country have always been the top 3. :arrow: USA :arrow: CHINA :arrow: RUSSIA
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]he's ryt. redeem team is the basketball team for this year. dream team during the last olympics i think was beaten up by argentina. argentina loss their game because was it[b] nowitski[/b] who had injury. they're powerful if they had him around. =)[/quote] You've got the wrong man, its Ginobili, but you're right, they're more powerful if Ginobili is there with his team, =( too bad, its my idol :lol: but its okay. Atleast they are satisfied that they made it to the top 3. :eh: Im happy for that. This 3 team (USA, SPAIN, ARGENTINA) deserved to be on the top 3 :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Its over. Lets all move on, haha! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *Support your favorite country? *what sport you lookin forward to watch? Philippines - [b]Boxing[/b] [b]Basketball[/b] U.S.A - Basketball Gooooo Dream teaaam

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy