• ARCHIVES 
  • » all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

Pages: 123

all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-10-02 20:21:15)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

mmmmmm...The guitar! of course!! and piano too...I learned each by myself. But partly my dad teaches me too since he's a music teacher..:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

how nice i also want to learn to play a guitar i tried it once but i didn't continue masakit kc sa daliri ung string ng guitar
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im addicted to guitar!
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: am playing guitar && banduria.. && i really want to learn how to play drums! =)=)
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im playing a piano but im not totally good
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im playing guitar since high school. one of my hobby :D
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][u] ~Bass ~guitar[/u][/b] [b]I ♥ MY MUSIC LIFE!!! [/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Drums and guitar..
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Guitar and Bass Guitar :thumbsup:
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i play piano and guitar but i love the guitar more :D
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i play piano,guitar and drums...:D
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i play guitar.. and a little bit of piano.. em planning to have lessons fer it.. hav to ask my parents 1st :/=|
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I play the guitar and the piano and I'm loving it!
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like playing guitar..... i wish i could play the saxophone ^^, thats my dream!!
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] .piano. :) .i love playin d' piano.. but.. em rili sad.. coz i cant now.. .haii.. aw sad.. my parents wanted me 2 focus only on my studies. .tsktsktsk. :( [/b]
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..i love playing my violin.. ..cuz wen im sad,it makes my tears go back to my eyes.. ..lolz! so dramatic!.:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i played guitar during my college days (acoustic), and used to play folk and country songs, ballads and other slow rock music. then, i joined a local band and play the bass guitar.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]guitar., :D but i haven't played for months coz im not interested anymore.,hehehe[/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

piano and guitar but the thing is i dont know how to play them..:wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy