• ARCHIVES 
  • » all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

Pages: 123

all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

[b][color=blue]i'm enjoying w/ my guitar & organ[/b][/color]:thumbsup:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

[b][color=gray] Mine are : Piano Drums Guitar Violin & Flute ^ wow. :lol: [/color][/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] mine is.. uhm~ piano.. keyboard.. flute.. n i wish icould play guitar.. violin.. and drum..!! YEAH..!!=D[/align]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I play my Flute, But not very good at it..(I don't listen to the music teacher):lol: And also the organ, My grandma taught me how..She's very good :thumbsup:

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-11-21 23:17:16)

meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guitar, drums and piano :penguin:
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i enjoy playing a guitar and tamburine[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like drums, coz i'm a 4mer drummer of a band. :) [/b]
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

Guitar.. Drumz.. Organ.. and.. microphone als0.. :eh:
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

geez,,.. alot of you people know how to pay guitar,.. i want to learn to play guitar ..,, coz until now.., im still learning by myself.,, :(:(:(:(
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=imalone]geez,,.. alot of you people know how to pay guitar,.. i want to learn to play guitar ..,, coz until now.., im still learning by myself.,,[/quote] dun wori jean:D i'll teach you how to play guitar=D @t..i like drums.. know y? becoz we're olweiz playing drum mania in sm southmall:lol::lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

piano and guitar - i had lessons when i was in grade 3 -i rarely play those
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm really luvin the guitar! i learned it by myself! and we formed a band during my highschool days! lol! and now im into drums! =)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

GuitaR... The 0nly musical instrument I can play :lol:
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i can play the guitar but i only learned last year so i'm still working on that =) and i think my voice is also an instrument :eh:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

these are mine : [b]Violin Harmonica Flute Guitar Lyre Piano[/b] they teach us in our School every year. and yeah, Free Instruments. :lol:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i dont know how to play any instrument but i know how to sing well :)[/b]
dehdhenz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i enjoy flute keyboard and im trying hard for guitarr..
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im in a conservatory piano class :D i can play violin and guitar but i really wanna learn to play drum!
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]gUItar! and drums! wohoo! [/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'd like to play acoustic guitar and drums also finally change to bass :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » all you have to do is tell us your favorite musical instrument that you've enjoyed playing, thats it let me start i really love playing piano thats why every vacation i do have piano lessons

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy