• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

Pages: 123

Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

velvet611
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple shirt or Skirt with green shirt? Robert: I don’t know and I don’t care! Sheesh girls are so …:disgust: Venice: So what? Huh?! Robert: Nothing. Just please hurry up! Venice: Ok fine …. [[Both go down]] Their mom: Ready? Robert & Venice: Yup!=) Mom: Ok let’s go … [[In the car]] Venice: I’m so excited for the first day of 5th grade! :D I’m finally middle school! :D Robert: So? I’m high school :P [[Venice mimicking Robert]] Mom: Here we are! Robert you cross to the other campus ok? Robert: Ok mom. Venice: What about me? I’m in Luxembourg too. Mom: Nope… The school called to say you’re in Munich again. Venice: Ohhh :cry:Well at least I know everyone already Mom=) Venice: Bye mom! Love you! Mom: Love you too :) [[Venice goes down car]] *Gulp* Venice: I wish I’m with old classmates … Student council: Welcome back!  [[Goes inside campus]] Venice: Ommaygassh! The campus changed so much! :O Venice: Ok Let’s see where does grade 5 go …. Oh I’ll ask Ms. Avic  Venice: Hi Ms. Avic! :D Ms. Avic: Hi Venice!  Go to the old M.P.H grade 5 is there  Venice: Ohh okay :D Thanks ms. Ms. Avic: Oh by the way your in 5 Righteousness  Venice: oh ok … [[Going up stairs]] Venice: There they are! There are the boys and …. Where are the girls? Boys: Hi Venice! Venice: Heeeyy Guys! :D Girls: Venice!!!! Venice: There you are!! :lol: [[Venice runs, puts her bag down and hugs her friends]] Venice: Omaayyygasshh! I missed you guys soo much! France: I know! We missed you too! :D [[Girls sit down]] Venice: So how was your vacation? France: Boring! I wish we had school sooner! Venice: I know right?! Hey where’s Bea? France: I don’t know … Venice: Bea said she would be the first since she will go very early but I even got here before her :lol: [[France and Venice laugh]] -End of chapter 1- My first story :P it stinks :D I'm not creative :( hehe but its okie :)

Last edited by takashi (2008-08-06 07:16:30)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

^ i think the story is cute. . BTW, please avoid double posting. thanks.=|
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

Thanks for the comment! :D And thanks for the advice too :) Hope we can be friends :D Maree12 :)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ur double posting agen sis. . . if u 4got 2 say sumting juz edit ur last post don't post a new one if the last post was posted by u too. . . okei? :) @topic: i think it'll be a nyc story cool names. . . .
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Okei =) Thanks :) But umm ... how do you remove the other one if I double posted?
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It will just be removed ok??? (sometimes) But thanks anyways!!!
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chapter 2: First Day ;] Venice: Who’s our adviser? France: Bea! :) Venice: What Bea?! France: Hahaha no! I meant Bea is there! Venice: Ohhhh hahahaha : )) Bea: Heeeeyyy Guys!!! :D France and Venice: Heeeyyy Bea! :) Venice: Hey! I thought you were going to be here early? Bea: Ohhhh yeah … About that … France: Oh forget about it! Anyways, how was your summer? Bea: It was ok … Boring though … France and Venice: We agree! Ms.Calansingin: Righteousness let’s go! France, Venice and Bea: Yey!!! :DMs. Calansingin is our teacher! :D [[In the classroom]] Ms. Calansingin: Good Morning grade 5! :) Righteousness: Good Morning Ms. Calansingin! :D Ms. Calansingin: You can call me Ms. Maylyn and by the way this is your co-advisor Ms. Apple Ms. Apple: Hello! :) Righteousness: Hello :) Ms.Maylyn: Ok …. I’ll leave you with Ms. Apple I’ll meet you in the afternoon Righteousness: Good bye and thank you Ms. Calansingin! :D [[Ms. Calansingin exits room]] Ms. Apple: Ok class settle down … Let’s play a game about introducing ourselves :) [[Game is played…. Bell rings]] Ms. Maylyn and Ms. Apple: Good bye grade 5 – Righteousness! :) Righteousness: Good bye and thank you! :D [[Classes end]] Venice: So fast! :lol: Bea: Yup!=) France: Hey there’s Aika, Joy, Krizia, Sofia, Rachel and Jessica! Bea: Heeyy guys! Over here! Aika: Heyy! Joy: Sup? Krizia: Ellow! Sofia: Heeyy peepz! Jessica: hihihihi!!! :lol: Rachel: Hey hey!! :D Venice: Heeeyy! :D [[Francheska Calara]] France: Woops I’m paiged! Bye guys!!! :) Girls: Bye! :D [[Aika Merino,Bea Venzuela and Sofia Insua]] Aika, Bea and Sofia: Bye bye!!! [[Jessica Kyeong]] and [[Krizia Villanueva]] Jessica: bye guys! Krizia: Yeah! Bye! :D Venice: And the there were 2 … Joy: Yup…. Oh Venice I have to go! I’m crossing to Lux :) Venice: Ohhh ok :( Joy: It’s ok! Go play with the boys! Venice: I’ll try … :( Joy: Bye! Venice: Bye! Here I go…. *Gulp* -End of chapter 2- Will Venice have the guts to make friends with the boys? Once again find out in Chapter 3 :)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one !!!!!!!!! love it ............ :thumbsup: for me !!!!!!!!!
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chapter 3: Hangin’ with the boys Venice: Heey Boys! :D Kyle: What do you want?! James: Yeah! What do you want?! Venice: Nothing… Boys … Kyle: What! Venice: Nothing … [[Venice walks away from boys]] Mark: Heey :) Venice: Hey :) Mark: I just wanna apologize about Kyle’s behavior … he’s not into girls like you Venice: Right…. Robi: Heey Venice right? =) Venice: Yup! Robi: Don’t mind does guys they’re just jerks … Venice: Yeah they are :( Thanks for being nice I mean I thought you were like them but boy I was wrong  Robi and Mark: Yup :D [[Venice Vasquez]] Venice: That’s me! Bye guys! :D Mark: Bye Venice! :) Robi: Bye! :D [[Venice goes running down the stairs]] Next Day ….. [[In school]] Venice: Heyy Girls :) Girls: Heeyy! Venice :) Venice: Morning Mark, morning Robi  Mark: Morning! :D Robi: Yeah good morning!  [[Venice smiles at both guys and enters the classroom]] Ms.Calansingin: Good Morning grade 5! Righteousness: Good morning Ms.Calansingin :) [[Everyone sits]] Mark: Venice! Venice! [[Softly]] Venice: Yea? Mark: Catch it! [[Mark throws a paper]] It says: Venice, I hope we can become good friends this year unlike the past few years :D Hopefully you accept our hand of friendship Sincerely, Mark and Robi :) Venice: Awwww :) Sure of course we can be friends! :D [[Mark and Robi smile]] -End of Chapter 3- Is this a start of a love triangle? But if it is who will she choose? Find out if Mark, Robi and Venice will just stay friends or more …. That’s what you will find in Chapter 4! :D Comments please :D
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice STory bout LOVE.....=) anyway PLease read my Chapter 6 Thanks!:thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yar story is pretty nyc! :eh: haha. lolengzs! hehe. kip it up sis! go! turn it 2 da nxt chappie! update it! hahaha.. :wallbash: ~juliene~
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice story! Good update! Check my story kk??? :D
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Heeeyy guyz! :D Thanks for your support on my story :) Ummm Chapter 4 might be a while because I'm still thinking of the story eh.. :| Soo if you have any ideas please tell me it will be a big help! =) Thanks guyz! :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have an Idea Chelsea!!! Oh Nevermind!!! Its not nice!!! Byebye !!!! Love your story! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love it talago !!!! =) :thumbsup:
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Heeeyy guys! sorry if im not updating ... busy with school eh ... ummm ideas ideas please thankies! :)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kewl storii sis. do read mine too. the title is my special valentine. =3
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice story chels ... :):thumbsup:
henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice story BTW who is Mark and who is Robi:question: please tell and i know who Venice is already :penguin:
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chels when did u become a great writer=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:28

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy