• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

Pages: 123

Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

^Sis you doubled post!w8 who are you? how do you know Velvet611 is Chelsea ??? heheh sorry for many questions sorry sis you doubled posted so reported
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

haii der siztah.. em still w8ing 4 da nxt chappie.. lolx. ~juliene~
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

heyy guyss ummm i have a bit of a problem give me ideas i need them really eh thankies :)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nyahahaha! can't help yah either sis!! :lol: i myself don't know what will be next in my story.. hahah!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I just love the modz dont you? Anyways love the story but Chels i cant w8 for the next chappie ok i'll help you in school kk?
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

yo i am not a great writer! well guyss heres chapter 4 finally :lol: :arrow: Chapter 4: Friends or more? [[Months passed and Robi, Mark and Venice grew closer]] Venice: Heey Mark :) Mark: Hey! :D So how was your sem-break? Venice: Good! But sooo boring! Mark: True true true! Venice: :lol: Mark: Let’s go? Venice: Ok =) [[Goes up the stairs]] Mark: heyy you have ym? Venice: yeah I do its venivy@yahoo.com :) Mark: Oh ok thanks! Mine is markmartin@yahoo.com Venice: ookie :D Mark: What about you Robi? Robi: ohhh ummm mine is robsterz_doms@yahoo.com :) Venice: Thanks also! :D Yo, guys I gotta go girls are over there na eh … Robi and Mark: Ohh ok sure :) see ya! Venice: Yeah Bye! =) Joy: Hey Venice! Venice: Hey :) Joy: So… who are he 2 boys? Venice: They’re my friends Mark and Robi Joy: Oh really? Just friends? Venice: Of course! Well…. Ummm ok I have an itsy bitsy crush on them …. Joy: Ha! I knew it! Who and what are the percentages? Venice: That’s a secret! :P Joy: C’mon please! :( Venice: Ok! Fine! I like them equally …. Joy: Oooo Venice: Now don’t tell anyone okkaii? Joy: Ok! Venice: Ok good…. [[Bell rings]] Mark: Hey Robi? Robi: Yeah? Mark: Do you like Venice? As in like like? Robi: Kinda …. I know yo do! :P Mark: I do not! Robi: Yeah right Mark! Mark: Ok so I do ….. Robi: Its fine dude …. Anyways crush lang yon diba? Mark: Yeah I guess …… :/ -End of chapter 4- .,Heyy guyss watch out for chapter 5! What will happen if Venice finds out Mark has a crush on her? And how will Robi feel if he finds out Venice likes him and Mark? Happy or confused? Find out in chapter 5! :D.,
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ayeeee!! Robi and Mark like Venice!!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love your story! !!!! OMG!! Your so good!
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

heyy guyss. :] thanks for supporting my story :) btw .... for the people who think im Venice .... im not okaii? i know she sounds like me but thats because im using the words i use everyday... Venice is the name of my soon-to-be sister (if its a girl) so that proves that i am not in love with 2 boys who go by the names of Mark and Robi. I just wanted to be clear with everyone *henzor ahem* ohh yeah chappie 5 tom. :D
brokenheart97
» n00b
1969-12-31

hoy Chels why am I like the baddish girl here:question:
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: Chapter 5: Confused heart <3 [[After classes]] Venice: Hey Mark! :) Mark: Hey Venice :D hey ….. can you add me in ym I need to tell you something…. Venice: Ummm sure I’ll add you Mark: Thanks! :) [[Mark Martin]] Mark: Okieee I gotta go …. Bye Venice! Venice: Bye! Hey be online okaii? Mark: Sure :D [[Robi runs to Venice]] Robi: Hey Venice! :D Venice: Oh! Hey! :) Robi: Hey add me in ym. Venice: Suree im adding Mark too so ill add you na rin :) Robi: Oh okie …. So you like Mark? Venice: Well duh! He’s my friend like you! Robi: I didn’t mean that like ….. I meant like like Venice: Ohhh …. Well ummm …. Since you’re my friend I’ll tell you a secret. I have a crush on Mark …. Robi: ….. ohhh Venice: Hey Robs …. Are you ok? Robi: Oh … yeah …. Im good …. Venice: ok :) [[Venice Vasquez]] Venice: Yo! I gotta go bye :D [Robi just waves silently] [[Venice’s house]] Venice: Home sweet home! Now let me sign in so I can add Mark and Robi. There we go and add markmartin and robsterz_doms@yahoo.com ….. and done! [[In ym]] [markmartin is now online] Mark: Hey Venice :) Venice: Oh hey Mark! :P Mark: Heyy umm can I tell you something? Venice: Umm okie sure. Mark: Don’t be like mad or anything …. But ummm Venice: Yeah? Mark: I have a crush on you and so does Robi! Venice: Oh …. Woah … Mark: So umm if I ever courted you umm would you like say yes? Venice: Uhhhh …. Wait umm isn’t this too fast? Mark: I guess… so that’s a no right? Venice: Well I never really answered …. Mark: So is there a chance for a yes? Venice: Maybe….. Mark: Oh okie …. But im fine with any decision you make. Venice: :) [robsterz_doms is now online] Robi: Hey Venice! :D Venice: Hey :P ummm do you like me? (as in as a crush) Robi: Honestly …. Yes ….. Venice: Oh ok …. I have a crush on you too. Robi: Really?! So ummm can I court you? Venice: Oh shemmay …. Robi: Why? Venice: Nothing nothing … look I have to go now Robi: Oh ok see you tom. :D Venice: Yeah tomorrow …. Bye Robi: Bye! :D [[robsterz_doms has now signed out]] Venice: Hey mark …. Umm I g2g .. Mark: Oh ok …. Bye :) Venice: Ok bye ….. [[Venice signs out]] (Venice in her mind) Ahhhh! They’re both courting me! Taaaaaeee naman to! Who will I choose?! Omaygash! I don’t wanna hurt Robi’s or Mark’s feelings …. Ayyayaya! Maybe I should say no to both …. Maybe …. Ahhh hirapp! But anyways That’s Life! -End of chapter 5- Chapter 6 review: Heeeyy people chappie 6 maybe this Saturday or Friday :D Who will Venice pick? How will the 2 boys feel once they find out the are both courting her? Will Mark be mad/sad if Venice picks Robi? Or is it the other way around? To find out watch out for chapter 6 titled “If love makes you happy, why does it hurt you?”

Last edited by velvet611 (2008-08-28 05:57:37)

henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice story! velvet611.....

Last edited by henzorvincent510 (2008-09-03 05:58:00)

Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) wow! do you know robi domingo? while i'm reading ur story..... i'm imagining of his handsome face!!!! wooooooh!!!!! Robiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeeaaah :lol: i do know robi domingo :lol: Well guyss here's the not really much awaited chapter 6 Chapter 6: If love makes you happy, why does it hurt you? [part 1] [[In school]] Mark: Hey Venice! Venice: No no no…. [softly] Ohh…. Hey Mark! :D Mark: About my question…. Venice: Ohh right… I’ll let you know soon okay? I just have to think right now. Mark: Oh ok…. Venice: Yeaah well let’s go up! :D Mark: Sure! :D [[Robi runs with his bags]] Robi: Guysss wait up! Venice and Mark: Hurry up! [[Robi catches his breath]] Venice: Dude… Robi are you ok? Robi: Yeaah …. Have you forgotten I have asthma!? Venice: Oh yeaah… Sorry. Mark: Yeah dude really sorry. Robi: Its ok. Venice: Hay naku guys. We’ll be late. I’m going bye! :D Mark and Robi: Ok! Bye! We’ll follow na lang. Mark: Guess what? Robi: What? Mark: I courted Venice yesterday! :D Robi: You what!? Mark: I courted her why? Robi: I courted her too! Mark: What?!? Robi: Yeaahh I did! Mark: That must be why she is avoiding us…. Robi: Should we tell her we know? Mark: hmmm… I don’t know dude …. I don’t know…. Guysss imam make part 2 tommorow na lang too busy exam week na ksi ehh….

Last edited by velvet611 (2008-09-06 05:19:44)

henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

whos robi and mark pls... :p continue your part 2 ooki... anyways nice story!!!! :)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice story! your so good! whos mark and robi??? anyways nice story!!:D
velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

henzorvincent510 ---- you already know! and you continue yours also its nice too. :D sunshine0918 ------ Thankiesssss. :D Anyways here's chapter 6 part 2 :D Chapter 6: If love makes you happy, why does it hurt you? [part 2] [[In the classroom during recess]] Mark: Heey Robi! Robi: Yeaah dude? Mark: Ummm …. Do you really like Venice? Robi: Well …. Yeahh I do but if she turns me down its ok …. I’m not crazy for her. Mark: Ohh ok…. Robi: Why’d you ask? Mark: Because I think I really like her…. Robi: Hmmm …. You know what dude? Mark: What? Robi: You can have her :D Mark: Dude sure? Robi: Yeaah no problem with me… :D Mark: Thanks …. But she still hasn’t answered me you know…. Robi: Dude don’t worry she likes you…. Mark: I wish… Venice: Hey guyss! Whats with the sad faces? Robi and Mark: Huh?? Nothing…nothing…. Venice: Ok…ayyryyt. :D Robi: Well …bye you two! :D Mark: So …. Ummmm about yesterday.. Venice: Yeahh ummm …. Mark: Is it a yes or a no? Venice: Well …. Mark we haven’t even finished 1st term yet and youre already courting me…. Mark: Well we’ve known eachother for 3 years isn’t that enough? Venice: If you put it that way …. I guess it is …. Mark: So it’s a yes? Venice: Woah I didn’t answer yet… Mark: Ohhhh right ….. Venice: :) Mark: …………… Venice: Sorry sorry really am sorry but I still have to think…. You understand right? Mark: Yeaah sure …. I just feel hurt …. I thought love is suppose to be happy…. Venice: Not all the time Mark …. Not all the time …. -End of chapter 6- Chapter 7 after exams :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice!!! its so nice! Your so good! cant w8 for next part!!!
henzorvincent510
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Story!!!!! Make Sure You Continue It Kung Hindi May Gagawin Ako Sayo.... Nah Cant Think Of Any :)) Any Ways Nice Story Again :)) Continue It Kasi Dont Be Kj :)) P.s. Dont Make Me Continue My Story!!!
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ganda story mo! almost related to my life but......2 boys...Over na yan! ang dami naman ! ganda talaga! baket pala robi pangalan? hehheheheehhee :) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chapter 1: At home …. [[Alarm clock rings]] Venice’s Mom: Venice wake up! Time for school! Venice: Ok mom! [[Venice gets up and showers. Then she decides what to wear]] Venice: Jeans and purple

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy