• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

Pages: 123456..6

ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

Thanks for ur updated codes =) I love the second layout you used in the example.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-09 01:18:17)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

[quote=mahurachi]thanks for this tut..... but i think this kind of technic will have a different result on those who are using a widescreen monitor. U nid to adjust ur screen resolution to 1024x768 so that it will work perfectly into ur widescreen monitor. waaaah!!![/quote] If you have a bigger resolution that wont be a problem it can be resolved by image designing. I dont know how to explain it but it can be arrange. And still it will also be compatible for smaller resolution By the way im using 1280x1024 :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]mahurachi wrote: thanks for this tut..... but i think this kind of technic will have a different result on those who are using a widescreen monitor. U nid to adjust ur screen resolution to 1024x768 so that it will work perfectly into ur widescreen monitor. waaaah!!! If you have a bigger resolution that wont be a problem it can be resolved by image designing. I dont know how to explain it but it can be arrange. And still it will also be compatible for smaller resolution By the way im using 1280x1024[/quote] thanks.. sis hehehe... yes we use different resolution but if u really want to make one u will find a way to make it work.. ;]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Another Wicked Tutorial from Monix... Just Great...[/b] =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lilyan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so cutie... I like This and I will try It.. :lol:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Comment removed..sorry I posted in ur topic will not happen again Last edited by bobcbar (Today 18:57:58)[/quote] huh wats ur prob wats the big fuzz.. u dont even know wats my xcuse and side.. do i offended u[b] sir bob ....[/b]sori its part of my nature not to react much in compliments.. and i understand u... its not part of ur nature neither not to be reciprocated... anyway watever ur tantrums r... hakuna matata...thats part of circle of lyf.... to all many thanks... next tym make some effort contacting me... bfore u say things i really dunno ur prob... why give me repu then ... say those wakoko... [b]crazy world[/b]... :penguin:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-09 00:21:50)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]its not part of ur nature neither not to be reciprocated... anyway watever ur tantrums r... hakuna matata...thats part of circle of lyf.... next tym make some effort contacting me... bfore u say things i really dunno ur prob... why give me repu then ... say those wakoko...[/quote] It is no problem....I could not send you pm before I posted I get this error message. [quote]Users PM function is disabled, you can not send your message to the user.[/quote] I understand now after reading ur pm thank you for clearing my misundertanding. I am not sure what you mean by this "[i]its not part of ur nature neither not to be reciprocated"[/i]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well to all we need to settle this thru this open forum excuse us for this... [quote=bobcbar][quote=switpotato]its not part of ur nature neither not to be reciprocated... anyway watever ur tantrums r... hakuna matata...thats part of circle of lyf.... next tym make some effort contacting me... bfore u say things i really dunno ur prob... why give me repu then ... say those wakoko...[/quote] It is no problem....I could not send you pm before I posted I get this error message. [quote]Users PM function is disabled, you can not send your message to the user.[/quote] I understand now after reading ur pm thank you for clearing my misundertanding. I am not sure what you mean by this "[i]its not part of ur nature neither not to be reciprocated"[/i][/quote] i rili cant understand why ... u postlyk that... im thinking maybe i didnt say thank u or wat... in first place... i really dunno wat happning under my thread... not until someone mssg me... anyway dont be mad with my shorthcoming... im not that rili swit person... im trying thou... at least my sn is swit ayt nyahahaha
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks swit my friend sorry that I misuderstood...we are fine now..thanks again for posting all the codes you make it so much easier to design our profiles :D :rose:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-09 01:33:37)

Ardhie0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice sis, i like it =)
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.... nice tutorial^^.... :) ______________________________ [quote]Underconstruction.....[/quote]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at bob weee nice its over .. with this kind of incidence i dont see things as excuse that peepz will be in distance for now on... i sees it as means to drew them closer hehehe... thats how abnormal i am nyahaha... its rili up to others if they sees it like that coz conflict for me is a way of knowing each other better,.... to all know wat the beauty of the code... u can make as many possible design as u want... try to check some of lays i shared or... the friendlist i have those wer only a speck of things u can do... heres another one u can arrange ur cpbutton in one horizontal line... thrree column etc...like wat i just said... change the value... width height top etc etc http://profiles.friendster.com/77719777 <<< ....wonder not why it has no bg ekek i got bored and juz try to play with the codes...it rili has no bg it juz a testing page if i want to change something... ohhh my juz try it and be patient in playing with it anyway by doing so ... u will undestand more and be satisfied u achieved wat u want ur lay to luk like...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-09 02:16:26)

mzQTpaiy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!!! how to make a js file??? and what is the code for one box only???pls help me... tnx.. i'm just a newbie...i'm sorry:cry:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi too... wakoko may post is about css not bout js.. anyway to make a js... luk at sticky topic... theres a step to step guide there... regarding one box... pls check the first post...
dollieprane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]cool :D[/b][/quote] [/align]

Last edited by dollieprane (2008-08-09 02:48:45)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

many thanks for those peepz who appreciate this and using this codes... again all codes i provided are flexible... editable.. wat i mean is u can really change almost evrything reposition it anyway u want... make then align in any possible way u can imagine all u need to do is [b]strive...[/b] i provided the basic codes to achieve all sample lays i shared... pls dont ... juz rely on my share complete codes... u can do it as the way it pleases u... heres another example of plain css using those codes.. http://profiles.friendster.com/78195638 mind not my font etc im juz trying to show wat u can do with those codes i shared...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-12 23:58:47)

jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

What's the code for reviews and navigation? I tried putting reviews but the text separated from the box.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the review was separated from the box sisnce it has div ul just add [quote].reviews { ur style here } [b].reviews div ul { ur style here }[/b][/quote] study the way i make the tweakz for other boxes with ul in it... like the comments ... cpbuttons...pic etc.. those boxes need div ul as well ... for navigation its still the same... add ur old navigation code juz reposition it as free style... [quote]#navigation { ur style here }[/quote]

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-15 13:57:22)

jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

What's the text alignment for [b].reviews div ul[/b] so it aligns exactly inside the box? Can you tell me.
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice miss.... thanks for sharing...... good job :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy