• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

Pages: 123456..6

ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly put inside the media...[/color][/b] heres a tricks how u can make a one box .. well this isnt pure css.. i used one js here... for my friend list... i cant still figure out how i can insert it to main div using plain css [b][color=#ff3a00]but[/color] [/b] still for those who will insist they dont want any js u can still have one box..just add [quote].friends { display: none}[/quote] to ur hiding codes sample preview : http://profiles.friendster.com/76326935 ss: [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/20j450w.png[/img] [color=#ff3a00][b]or [/b] [/color] settle to have two box lay then reposition the friends box in any place u want [color=#ff3a00][b]using the pure css box positioning..[/b][/color] remember the other tuts i posted.. same code will be apply to ur friend ss: [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/9ave5z.png[/img] preview: http://switpotato.eehjhay.net/mybetty/betty.html ok wat to do.. i will provide a complete codes all u have to do is study them play with those.. dont just change my bg okie... change the value of the class and ids if u find something confusing juz post here ... yes u can still use js with this juz let ur imagination explore ok [color=#ff3a00][b]pls dont remove the heading ....those credits[/b][/color] help me protect the codes ok.. i really work hard for this.. <">now ur done with ur css make a js file and do the ff [quote]var css = document.createElement("link"); css.type = "text/css"; css.rel = "stylesheet";css.href = " CSS URL HERE "; css.media = "screen, print";document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); function movebox(){ document.getElementById("[color=#ff0000]0[/color]").parentNode.appendChild(document.getElementById("2")); } setTimeout("movebox()",1000);[/quote] [color=#ff0000][b]save it as js or swf and use js linker...[/b][/color] xplanation ... the first numeral w/c is [b][color=#ff0000]0[/color][/b] is the box that u wish friend box to show next... note: pls dont repost these tutorial without any permission u r all free to use this provided that u agree with the conditions i stated .. post here for any query ok.. lets all be formal this time... God Bless to all -switpotato-

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-16 13:26:34)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

bwahahah, u shared it finally, a lot of hardworks ate :kiss: u deserve my gift, weeee. aguy aguy, [b]thanks for sharing[/b] , =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

[b]wow.... ate swit... what a nice css code again... >>>nice 1.[/b] :wow:
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weee.. thanks for the share ate monix.. it was so helpful!
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weee echo many thanks i miss chatting with u.. :lol: to all thankx hope u will give it a try.. its really fun playing with css u can discover more... u can make page that luks good even w/o knowledge in js but i respect js developer they make things works much nicier..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waaaaawwwwwwwwwww.....great tutorial ate nix... you're good at short scripts and css :D greeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy :D :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=airatotzkie]NICE TUTORIAL.. :D[/quote] please avoid using ALL CAPS.. @ Topic: very clever tutorial monix..simple but cute indeed..thanks alot for always sharing your talents...
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice code you have ... i want to try it later..can't i =) =)
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^nice code... =) i'll try this asap...
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.... maybe i can use this code to make my layout thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ill be trying this one sooner sis Im still finishing some layouts in here :D I really like your tutorial cause they worked so good both FF and IE. Theres a lot of thing you can do with this codes and its so fun playing with it. Thanks a lot sis :D I already have an idea with this tutorials of yours (im talking about the friendlist) without using js :D

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-08-06 08:11:42)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehehe at lalaine this is kinda confusing unlike the first one hope u can make one soon thou to all thank you for appreciating the effort... it really makes the labor worth trying... :kiss:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-06 22:19:29)

aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice one ate swit :thumbsup: Can i use this..?
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRiSa]Can i use this..?[/quote] yes arisa ... juz read again wat i said.... [quote=switpotato]i will provide a complete codes all u have to do is study them play with those.. dont just change my bg okie... change the value of the class and ids if u find something confusing juz post here ...[/quote] [quote=switpotato]note: pls dont repost these tutorial without any permission u r all free to use this provided that u agree with the conditions i stated ..[/quote]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow, :o love 'em sis.. esp the 1st one...=) post more soon... good luck to ya!
mitztaze21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thnx 4 sharing ....[/b]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow! thx 4 sharing, thats a lot of work!

Last edited by hello9055 (2008-08-07 10:13:39)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

another tut.from ate. i dont remove any of yer credits ate.i use it woh. just look at my fs for the finish product. here--> http://profiles.friendster.com/insomniacvampire glad its ok. well i'll still improve it one of these days.swear!

Last edited by cassiopeia (2008-08-08 12:09:36)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cassiopeia]just look at my fs for the finish product. here--> http://profiles.friendster.com/insomniacvampire glad its ok. well i'll still improve it one of these days.swear![/quote] weehhh thats nice ..juz improve more ur css for boxes if possible remove the border...
mahurachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this tut..... but i think this kind of technic will have a different result on those who are using a widescreen monitor. U nid to adjust ur screen resolution to 1024x768 so that it will work perfectly into ur widescreen monitor. waaaah!!! :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok... we often see some page with one box efex ayt and thats either overlay or pure css but using only media box...but everything in it are [b][color=#ff3a00]all fake link mere html coding directly

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy