• ARCHIVES 
  • » [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

Pages: 12

[scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

NinaTrinidad
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

[scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu is much appreaciated... hehehe..

Last edited by NinaTrinidad (2008-08-06 08:01:47)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

[b]Tamaki Sama... ^^ hehe lolx[/b] :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

Hikaru.. ^^ But I know she'll end up with Tamaki-kun. :D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... it can be either tamaki or hikaru :thumbsup:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]Hikaru.. ^^ But I know she'll end up with Tamaki-kun[/quote] go with hikaru also.!
NinaTrinidad
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hehehehe....:D well, almost of us thinks that way...:) Tamaki Suo is the main guy character...i think so??:lol: but i heard in some...=) that they like kyouya and haruhi to be partners...hehhe:D[/align]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] TAMAKI SUOH[/b] tama-chan!!
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tamaki of course =)
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course Tamaki Suoh=D
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]TAMAKi SUOh!!![/b][/align]

Last edited by ri-chan (2008-10-03 22:54:24)

yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] whoah! i like haruhi and tamaki-senpai! :P aha! x] [/b]
lamely46
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would say that Hikaru was more suitable for Haruhi. Tamaki had feelings for Haruhi, that's correct, but he treats her as if she was his own daughter and was not clear of his feelings towards her. Hikaru, on the other hand, is more matured than Tamaki and has clearer feelings for Haruhi, His will to protect her was one of the clear evidences of this statement. Just a piece of my mind. I hope I won't battle this out with Tamaki fans, eh? Peace. :D

Last edited by lamely46 (2008-10-04 09:25:18)

empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Of course it's Tamaki! No doubt about it! :D Tamaki uses the 'daughter' treatment as an excuse to get close to Haruhi and stuff.[/color]
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hikaru^^=) ahahaha..
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=gray]tamaki =D hahaha his really funny guy[/color]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Tamaki-sama... for life hehe[/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tama-chan! they're both cute together^^ but i kinda like Hikaru as well....he's nice..for me :P
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hikaru or kyouya.. but there's no doubt she'll end up with tamaki suoh =)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] Hey..!! i vote for tamaki-chan..!! LOL~=D[/align]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Go for Tamaki ~ xD :lol: he really suits with Haruhi~ <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy