• ARCHIVES 
  • » [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

Pages: 12

[scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

i love Tamaki for Haruhi they are so cute together :P
bebe33
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

I like Kaoru than Tamaki ;)
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like hikaru but it's obvious that she'll end up with tamaki...eniweiz, if she does end up with tamaki,i'll also be happy =)
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hikaru is the best! :wow:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I go with Hikaru, cool, shy type. haha. He's not really a shytype person, only when it comes to his feelings for Haruhi.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]with tamaki of course^^ hikaru is mine X3[/b]
kibumie
» n00b
1969-12-31

I choose the KING Tamaki Suoh!
hyree10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hikaru!! i dont like tamaki ..... sori
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hitachiin brothers.. :D:D:D:D
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Tamaki or hikari :D [/b]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tama-chan of course!! :D
hyree10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hikaru is da best he is soo cute!![/align] [align=center][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/hyree10/asaaaa.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/hyree10/SadHikaru.jpg[/img] [/align] [align=center][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/hyree10/340801wt005bb8fm.png[/img][/align]
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My vote goes to Tantananantan tan!!! TAMA-CHAN!!! cuz he's so cute and sincere and he's an idiot who doesn't even know he's in love But that gives him additional cute points though I like Kyoya too...... but i want him for me And i think (sorry for this) Hikaru and Kaoru look good Dunwanna separate them!!!
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its either tamaki or hikaru.
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hikaru is the best! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [scroll]From the anime: Ouran high school Hostclub[/scroll] who do you think is the best partner for her?? let's just see... who wins... and to those who will view this topic...Thanks! and repu i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:55

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy