• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

Pages: 12

uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

when i was born :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

[b]D family reunion. :thumbsup: [/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Highschool Moments. :D
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]attending my bro's funeral.[/b]:crybaby:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My first kiss. :wow: [/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] First kiss. My Fourth bf. First Hug. And First LOVE. Hehe.[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]my most embarrasing moment: when my crush saw my diary!! and know what? the contents of the diary is mostly ABOUT HIM!!!! when my friend invites me to her poolside party. i show up,. in jeans and blouse with a jacket while the rest is in mini mini shorts and some are in bikinis. i felt like im an outcast! my most unfergettable moments: its our fieldtrip and my bestfriends are with their boyfriends, then my crush suddenly approach me and ask me if he can go with me. bets thing is.... HE BOUGHT ME A NECKLACE!!!., when i passed my HORRIBLE WORST AND HARD EXAMINATION IN BIOLOGY!![/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy