• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

Pages: 12

uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

kRiZzHa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quote]the happiest moment of my life is when my mom gives birth to me... i'm so thankful because of them... well without them,, i'm not hir now... and without them (my parents),, i will not experience every single thing that was happening to me right now... but the most embarrasing moment i ever had in my entire life,, it was when my boyfriend and i wer out because it was our monthsary,, we enjoyed that moment,, we didn't check the time,,wer having fun chatting and teasing each other eh,, suddenly,,my bf's mom was calling,, but we juz ignored them,, and then,,he's mom text him [i][asan ka nah andito mama ni krizza][/i],, by then,,i'm so nervous!!i really dunno wat to do... well,,i was so embarrased..!i feel so shame!!my dad confiscate my phone and banned me!! i really feel so shamed!!i'm so guilty...i really learned from this mistake!! that happened around 8:30 pm... my parents were so strict that's why they doesn't want us going out during night tym,. well that's life!! hahaha...[/quote] how bout you???

Last edited by kRiZzHa (2008-08-12 06:09:44)

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

the most unforgettable.. my first kiss...
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

when i have my 1st GF...ehe thats was cool until we broke up now thats a bummer..
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first long slowly time stopping thunder KISS!!! :wow:
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha!! so ur [b]first kiss[/b] was the most unforgettable thing happened to you huh.. nice!!! hahaha^_^
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to bali bali its a beautifull island
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!! bali?? yeah,, its kinda freakin obvious that, that place was really too wonderful.. ayt?? well,, i haven't been there yet.. but,, [i]bali..! wait for me!![/i] hahaha!! watever!!? i juz watched the television show in abs-cbn.,. entitled "[i]memories of bali[/i]" hehehe... i love it!!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

most unforgettable moments of my life... :arrow: when i was born :arrow: when i graduated college :arrow: when i passed the board exam :)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my most unforgettable moment is when we we're playing truth or dare.. and my friend have to hug and kiss me.. on the lips.. and when my crush ask me out.. :wow: :wow:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the happiest moment in my lif was wen i fell in love with the Lord it change my whole life .. the most unforgetable moment was wen i played with my band a first appearance of more than 10,000 student wwatching scvaring but exciting!
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! good for you gengskie!! and... so with you angeli..! it really feels so ryt if sumone kissed you esp. if you like or feel sumthing to this guy... hihi!! so you're a God-fearing person DM--heavensent...? well,,i was one too!! hehehe!!
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happiest moments of my life? when i knew Jesus died for me on the cross...saved me from my sins...love me for who i am...treat me as a friend... :) when i had my water baptism and Holy Spirit Baptism
moritakamatsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

ah the happiest moment for me was when i met my friend from japan personally.
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my most unforgettable moments: :arrow: wen i was born :arrow: wen my parents&&maii brother came home from france.. :arrow: wen i graduated elementary.. :arrow: wen i saw him&&maii first time to attend aquaintance partiie .. :wow: :P
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

so many of us here were really a God fearing ones.. nice guys... keep it up.... hehe..!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D day i was born. :thumbsup: [/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]my most unforgettable moment of my life... when i had my first bf.. until now he's still the one...... then he was the first guy (i mean my loved one/bf) to hold my hand... to be the guy who gave me a chocolate.. (as his gf) and a bear... a cute bear... and a rose... and my crush/love to first hug me... he has almost kissed me... on our 2nd monthsary... but i just stepped back... coz i'm still nervous....... haha.... though... [b]i have found the one i truly love.. hahah :redface: [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by yumiko-chan (2008-12-06 23:17:17)

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My most unforgettable moment is when there is a class play:: Here's how it goes: [quote]Well;...we wold have a class play and it can be anything we want.. Sooo we decided to go for a love story[.Our teach gave us 2 days to practis and I was absent In the first day so they decided to make me the leading lady so that I can't complain. The most unusual thing is that my secret crush is the leading man...weehhhee.. And sooo the kontrabida was the one who I was never close to and has a crush on my crush. In the play..I was the GF and HE was my BF and the other girl wa my BFF who has a crush on my BF.. In the end...We are one a date and It should be akiss... =| But it turned out that he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend for real... Kilig naman me soooo I screamed yes!![/quote] ^^haha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also my graduation. :thumbsup: [/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Yeap.. My First Kiss.. and my first BF.. ahhihih.. :wow:[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmmm,, juz wanna know sumthing bout you guys... u can share ur most embarrasing and happiest moment happened to you ever!! hahaha... hope u guys will participate..hehehe!! so now i'll start... [quot

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy